2 years ago today I changed my life

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsworkinitout
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Your story is very inspirational!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    We are all so proud of you! You have done so amazing! xxxxxxxxxxx :heart: :heart:
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That's amazing transformation. Truly inspirational. Congratulations.
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Your pics are crazy amazing! In your "after" pics you look like the little, younger sister of your "before" pics! Words are just not adequate for what you have accomplished, and I can only imagine how much better you FEEL! Thanks for inspiring!
  • Isabelle_33
    Isabelle_33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow
  • joannasamples
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! I'm in a bit of a slump right now, but find your story to be just what I need to get back on track. THANK you for sticking with this and reminding us we CAN accomplish what we want to....if we stick with it.
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What you have managed to achieve is inspirational. You look fantastic!
  • mroper
    mroper Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration to me. :flowerforyou: I first joined MFP in February 2009. Here I am almost 2 years later with only 3 pounds gone from that date. I did lose 21 lbs but gained 18 back. This time Im working more on the inner workings of me...the way I think...the way I use food for comfort. But I do want to thank you and other MFP members who share with us and inspire us to stick with it. You truly are proof that we can all do it...if we stick to it! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!