WEIRD things that are strangely attractive to you

Options

Replies

• QueenBrawks
    Options
    I don't know why, but I LOVE braces *shrugs* it was awkward when my brother got them... Lol

Same thing for me! i love braces, think they are hot! I also love a dude in a worn and tattered ball cap, dunno why?
  • melissagwood110780
    Options
    I like the hair on my man's chest. :)
    I like belly button smell.
    I like my son's baby breath (he's 3). lol

Really Really weird. BELLY BUTTON SMELL.... OMG LOL
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is weird or not but I really like dark or black hair with blonde highlights. I also like a feather extension in the hair.

large.jpg

That answers some questions I had... I've been going gray since high school and it's basically made a "Rogue streak" (like the comic character) now in my hair. People ask me all the time how I did it or if I dye it, and I'm like "... people dye their hair white/gray?" But noooooow I see they apparently do.

They do and I find it relatively hot. The more abstract the color the better, like black on white etc.
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This may be TMI but....
    I love it when my husband leaves his camo hat on during sex.
    Such a turn on.

hahaha, i have something so similiar but it's about myself so i'll keep quiet.

Well that is no fun. Please share. You are among friends :flowerforyou:

i quite often keep my cowgirl boots on in bed, if you know what i mean.
  • alyjb1121
    Options
    I don't know if this is weird or not but I really like dark or black hair with blonde highlights. I also like a feather extension in the hair.

large.jpg

That answers some questions I had... I've been going gray since high school and it's basically made a "Rogue streak" (like the comic character) now in my hair. People ask me all the time how I did it or if I dye it, and I'm like "... people dye their hair white/gray?" But noooooow I see they apparently do.

They do and I find it relatively hot. The more abstract the color the better, like black on white etc.

I used to have this hair! :love:
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Gingers... guys and girls...

Maybe because I was a ginger back before it all faded to blonde...I was the only redhead in elementary school and everyone made fun of me. Wish I could go back in time and tell them to f*** off!

Hahahaha... when I was in college-- and I went to a pretty big college-- my friends would be like "Hey, hot redhead over there," and I'd be all, "Pft, amateurs, he walked in 7 and a half minutes ago." I had stellar ginger radar.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Men with really short/buzzed hair but bald is best. Big broad shoulders. I love to comb my fingers through my husbands chest hair. It's weird and crazy but it's comforting to me lol. Big muscular hands is another one. I love a sweaty guy that's dirty from working on something. Actual lips I can bite. That about covers it.
  • hollymccall
    hollymccall Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've named a couple, but the crazy things I'm attracted to, I married.

1) I love the way he looks in camo
    2) I love to watch him firing that shot gun with a wad of Copenhagen in his bottom lip.
    3) I love the way he looks driving his truck
    4) I love watching him chop firewood
    5) I love to watch him do things with a hammer and a nail
    6) I love when he sings ol Waylon Jennings songs to me. I love when he sings any song to me.
    I could go on and on.
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Tattoos, men that have "manly" hands and a strong back. Nothing sexier than running my hands down a man's sexy back :tongue: I like shorter clean cut hair, and a 5 o'clock shadow! :blushing: Now this is a fairly normal....as for weird...I like a chiseled six pack as well as any other woman, but what I really find attractive is a bit of a beer belly....not HUGE, but I kinda like the less than perfect stomach...more "real" to me I guess :happy:
  • pestilencerose
    pestilencerose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When guys have ring on their thumbs and/or index finger, they can also have rings on the other fingers or not. it's those 2 that does it for me.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    This may be TMI but....
    Such a turn on.

Is there proof of this? :P haha
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Scars
  • Gwennie9476
    Gwennie9476 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, black rimmed glasses, green eyes, and tattoos! I also love hands. Buttoned down shirts. Piercings.... The guy who looks like a bad boy, but is a huge teddy bear.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Muscular nerds with glasses.
  • Helenavee42
    Helenavee42 Posts: 175
    Options
    it's not wierd but a man with a beard. Also a man that works with this hands..

4C9EB408-7468-4712-91A7-1A7951AA2D4A_zpsouvdtxhu.jpg

Oh sweet jesus yes! I love a man with a beard, yuuum! My fiance has a pretty long beard, nearly to his stomach! :love: :love:

Men: bearded, stretched ears (not too big though), plaid shirts rolled to the elbow, glasses, suspenders, older men, tattooed, AKA my fiance minus the tats. Not weird but yea.
  • alyjb1121
    Options
    This may be TMI but....
    Such a turn on.

Is there proof of this? :P haha
    :flowerforyou:

only my ex boyfriend's memories. haha.
  • Schmiznurf
    Options

mmk. ok. well. mostly I'm a singer/piano player. I'm really not that great at bass....stand up or otherwise. just acceptable. so this is all moot. lol
    I wish I could play the piano, it a great instrument.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options

mmk. ok. well. mostly I'm a singer/piano player. I'm really not that great at bass....stand up or otherwise. just acceptable. so this is all moot. lol
    I wish I could play the piano, it a great instrument.

anybody can do it! I'm teaching some grown ups right now.
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    A women who
    chewing Gum...... noisily
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    When I am in line waiting to order something and the person in front of me gets flustered and forgets what they want to order andfdsf=\dsfajdsjkfjlkdsjalkdfhlkjsahj SO CUTE I DON'T KNOW WHY????