2010 results, Pics amd measurments!

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
20092010-2.jpg

40 pounds lost in 2010, ( 187 total, reached weight loss goal in Nov) and a total of 29.5 inches lost

Breakdown of inches

Neck -1.5
chest -5 ( 5 not POINT 5!) not happy about that one
bra band are -3
waist -6 ( WHOO HOO!)
hips - 6
thighs -2.5 ( x2)
biceps - 1.5 (x2)

Started 2010 in a tight size 12, still a 14 in most. Ended 2010 in a very nice fitting size 6!

And full results ( editted to add)

20052010.jpg

From a size 28 to a size 6

total lost of 187 pounds and over 96 inches

neck - 5
chest - 14.5
bra band area - 12
waist -18
hips - 20 ( yes 20!)
thighs -7.5 (x2 =15)
bicep -5.5 (x2 =11)

think thats all!

Love looking at the results like this, What about you guys, did you measure and can you post??

Tami
Happy New year!:drinker:

Replies

• lisanxd
    Options
    I remember seeing your picture last year that you posted and thinking how great you looked then too. Great job on the loss! My goal this year is 40lbs.. I'm right at about my half-way point and have been stuck since August!
  • bluebeta
    Options
    You look great! I hope I can do the same thing. I took my beginning measurements last night (that was depressing). I started my elliptical on Dec 26th and went straight for the 20 minute workout. It's been a killer, but I already feel better doing it. Anyway, Keep up the good work-it's showing!
  • Mikkiana
    Options
    Good job! You look AMAZING!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 inches lost!!! Simply Amazing Tami!! Your are awesome!!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    You look awesome! I love the way we can keep track of our losses. I haven't had a ton of loss the last few weeks, but I can look back at my measurments and know I am working hard and doing a great job. You are amazing!!!! Great Job!! Thanks for sharing your pictures and measurements!!! Very inspiring!! Happy New Year to all of us!!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. The one thing you didn't measure was your confidence level, and right now, that looks like a HUGE gain. :happy: Congratulations!
  • JasonMan
    Options
    Wow you look great
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations! That's wonderful! :bigsmile:
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look amazing, but when I checked your profile I was in shock. You look so young. I would have guessed you were 31 or 32. Congrats!!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    u r n inspiration!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to u! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • nbowen
    Options
    Get out of here! That is absolutely FANTASTIC! GO GIRL!
  • nbowen
    Options
    WOW, you are definitely and inspiration! Good job!
  • imustdecrease
    Options
    Wow. Seriously, what is your secret for those of us just starting out. I am starting my third week and have not weighed in yet..I am waiting for my 5 week, promised 10 lb loss..
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    one word- inspiring!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I wish I had measured myself when I started January 4, 2010. I was inching into a size 16 (which helped kicked me into gear to do something!) and am now wearing a comfortable size 8 and possible size 6 in some things. My friend just gave me the nicest Christmas present by taking me shopping for really nice "butt" jeans and the ones that I brought home were a size 27 in the waist! WooHoo! Happy Camper here! You looked marvelous at the beginning of 2010 and just sparkle even more now! You are a gem of inspiration!
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job! Such an inspiration!!!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    awesome

love it

Sherri :):flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    Options
    Awesome job! You look so toned and gorgeous!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You look so amazing!!! You are a total inspiration to anyone that has ever battled their weight!

CONGRALATIONS!
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How amazing!
    You are such an inspiration to us all, hun!
    Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!