Salt & Vinegar Crisps/Chips

Options

Replies

• beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love Salt and Vinegar chips....I am loving the PopChips Salt and Vinegar so good!
  • downwardtrenz
    downwardtrenz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love them. I cannot buy a big bag else I will eat them ALL in one sitting. I very occasionally buy a small bag and of course, eat them all in one sitting. I've been known to lick my finger and eat the salt out of the bag :)

They burn my tongue and the top of my mouth - but I still love them.

Strangely enough, I don't like vinegar otherwise....and I hate how it makes chips (fries) soggy!
  • downwardtrenz
    downwardtrenz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I fell in love with cheese and onion crisps when I lived in England. They are hard to find here. Some of the specialty British shops sell them though and when I see them I buy a few bags. I am not as addicted to these as I am to salt and vinegar though.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I've never had that brand but I love that flavor combo in other brands. Tangy and salty all in one.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    salt & vinegar kettle chips + lemon vodka = good day ;)
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THEM!!! I am half British, half American. My time is literally split in half for time spent in America and time spent in England and Scotland (More so England. But don't tell my Granda that..). Mum introduced me to them at a young age. This is one food I refuse to give up. I can even tell the difference in taste from Walkers and Lays with a blindfold on which many of my other friends can't. Walkers is clearly the better choice.. :)
  • TabithaRyan68
    TabithaRyan68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The bane of my existence!!

Oh god I love them so much... they are my go to comfort food!

My favourite is Ms. Vickeys Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar!! EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE salt and vinegar chips! My family hates them, but WOO HOO, more for ME!!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Do you like them?

My favourite:
    20110812-salt-vinegar-lays-kettle-cooked.jpg

YUMM
    My favorite :love:

21525558.png
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Love love love them! I am a Yankee and love my fish and chips with vinegar too! I can't give up my salty cravings!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    My coworkers are staring at me ....... I'm licking the screen :love:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Had some today!!! So yummy! I have to buy small bags, cuz if I buy a big bag I will eat the whole thing until my tongue hurts :tongue:
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I like them on the rare occasion haha. They kind of make my tongue feel weird after eating them :P
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I love salt and vinegar crisps!

These are my favourite:

mccoy-s-ridge-cut-salt-malt-vinegar-flavour-crisps-case-of-30-bags-6088-p.jpg
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Salt & vinegar is my fave! Lay's used to be my number one chip, but have since discovered Sprout's Market or Boulder Canyon brand MALT Vinegar & Salt Kettle chips. I buy them as often as I can, and hide them from my family because they will devour them in short order! When I have them, I measure them out on my food scale and then put them away, or I too will eat the whole bag.

Since eating the malt vinegar kettle chips, the Lay's salt & vinegar chips almost taste plain to me, not tangy enough anymore! :tongue:

20110812-salt-vinegar-boulder.jpg
  • DPruneda17
    DPruneda17 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I. LOVE. THEM. And I'm American. lol

And a lot of Americans I know love them as well. Guess it's who you know. :wink: ... They're everywhere where I'm at and back home In Seattle. I live in Southern CA.

and

Salt & Vinegar Almonds as well.

Mouth watering...

Yep!! I'm in Washington state, and LOVE them! And so do a lot of my friends! Maybe it's a west coast thing?? :happy: I also don't eat them very often, because chips are not on my healthy eating list! But every once and awhile my daughter will have a bag and I'll eat a couple. YUM!!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    American here and I love them!
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh my God, I LOVE them! There is just nothing better in the World to eat than a packet of Walkers S+V crisps. When I binge, I get through 6 packets a night.

Im sure I would not be here on MFP trying to lose weight if they were not invented! :grumble: