Kill the Back Flab?!

Options
Other than just plain losing weight, are there any exercises that target the dreaded back rolls? I didn't used to have them, but once I started on Depo Provera, I got back-boobs and can't shake them! Even at my happy weight, they're still back there. Mocking me. I think they eat when I'm not looking. It was ridiculous. My ribs showed in the front, but I had a fat back. And I'm small-chested, so it's not like my boobs snuck around the back or it's an ill-fitting bra or anything. But I'm also short-wasted, so there isn't a lot of room between the shoulder blades and buttocks region. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I love being on Depo because I got awful periods and I love not having to deal with that.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That was my first fat spot to go. I play Wii tennis alot and I think that it was helped it.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Let me be the first to say it. You can't really lose weight in a certain spot. Though you can focus exercising on certain parts of the body.
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'd say work alot on your core (Pilates and Power Yoga) and maybe do Lat pulldowns at the gym. Good workout for that spot is push-ups too. Make yourself drop and do 10 a couple of times a day and it should help.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Pull ups!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    *sigh* If only we could spot lose. I'd have the thinnest face from talking so much!!!

I don't have a Wii, but did just get a PS3 with Move. Maybe the gladiator game on will help. If nothing else, bashing people with a sword has to be good to vent frustrations! :blushing:
  • Ssminey79
    Ssminey79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Push-ups, pull ups and lat pull downs works pretty darn well!