22 years old and 70lb gone! Facial Pics!

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. But your eyes look really good in that second pic. :)
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Omg, beautiful!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job!! You are shining from the inside out!!
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Its nice to know that other people have been in the same boat as me and also have had the courage and done something about it. I can relate too your story. Motivational!!
  • happyhealthylucy
    Options
    Thank you so so much guys. I am in tears with how much you're saying I inspired you. You're all the best!
  • 43mmmgoody21
    43mmmgoody21 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nice job-- you look like an entirely new person!
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look incredible. i hope you feel as great as you look!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspirational and you look much more healthy and happy...you just glow :) Great job!
  • alexirochellescott
    Options
    Awesome! You look stunning!
  • rathimani
    rathimani Posts: 15
    Options
    Fabulous! You go girl!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I saw your pic's before on a thread asking for success pics, and your transformation stood out, how amazing your look. So i was thrilled to see you post your story, i admire your perception of losing weight rather then having that muffin, thats truly what led you to your success. I just wan't to say one last thing …..."WOW!"
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What a difference, you are beatuiful at any size and I am happy to see you getting healthy! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing lady!!!!
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    You are amazing & you are wearing quite a glow- it really shows! Enjoy the transformation as you have become an inspiration!! Thank you for the courage to do it and share it!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful and strong young woman I was a "fat kid", then fat 20 something, then very obese middle aged woman so all my life ! BUT working on it like you did and so glad you got it together at your young age----didn't waste your young life being sad and embarrassed--There are so few pictures of me in our family album I got great at hiding from the camera so it's a sad thing--good luck in maintenance and thanks for sharing!!
  • happyhealthylucy
    Options
    Ahh thank you thank you thank you I am so happy today reading all your lovely comments!
  • jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous.

- that is all.:drinker:
  • happyhealthylucy
    Options
    EEEkkk! Thank you thank you! :D
  • ChrisMayhew87
    ChrisMayhew87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Well done!! :)
  • tinkerbellrocks
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration you should be very proud!!! x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!