Salt & Vinegar Crisps/Chips

Options
124»

Replies

• siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love them! My favorite S&V chip is the Ms. Vickie's salt & vinegar kettle chips
  • arrowprayer
    arrowprayer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrtrg9P5gX1sp9fcho1_500.gif
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I ate a bag of Rave Xtra Salt and Vinegar chips once... they were so good and strong, I kid you not - I lost my taste buds for three days.
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    LOVE them with a passion. My mouth started watering and I could actually taste the vinegary & salty goodness. Some of my favorite chips :)
  • krispy1982
    krispy1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The good thing about these chips is that the vinegar in them makes them practically calorie neutral

Ha ha ha ha ha! ! Well done!
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Absolutely the best, not a fan of kettle chip style though, I donno, too crunchy odd texture...I like ruffles though.
    My husband is amazed at how fast I can gulp down a large bag of lays. So I have a sign on the door no lays allowed!
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I will eat them until my mouth hurts. Period.
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I. LOVE. THEM. And I'm American. lol

And a lot of Americans I know love them as well. Guess it's who you know. :wink: ... They're everywhere where I'm at and back home In Seattle. I live in Southern CA.

and

Salt & Vinegar Almonds as well.

Mouth watering...

Yep!! I'm in Washington state, and LOVE them! And so do a lot of my friends! Maybe it's a west coast thing?? :happy: I also don't eat them very often, because chips are not on my healthy eating list! But every once and awhile my daughter will have a bag and I'll eat a couple. YUM!!

We love them here on the east coast, too! I love fries with vinegar on the boardwalk in the summer, yumm.
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Love them!!!'mm and I am American lol but I also love vinegar on my French fries and on my grinders ( subs, hogies, heroes , sandwiches ;) ). Yumm