new to my fitness pal

Options
Hello my name is Becky, I am 53 years old and feel the need to lose 10 lbs this year. I would love some friends to follow along with me, to keep me on track, and I will do the same in return. Any takers?

Replies

• Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im in....Ill send you a friend request
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im in....Ill send you a friend request
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I'll send a request.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am finishing my 6th month on MFP and I love it. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Welcome! You've picked a good time to join! A new year, a new YOU! I wish you the best of luck on your journey! Friend me if you would like. I'm not really trying to lose right now as I am pregnant, but I was loosing before getting pregnant and now use the site to keep myself on track and not eat all those cheeseburgers my mind dreams about!
  • nursue2002
    nursue2002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. My daughter has been doing this for a while and loves it. Could use a buddy too. Trying to lose much more than you, though, hopefully about 100. Good luck to you.:smile: