Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options

Replies

• SebbysMama
    SebbysMama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the thread?! I've had the BR for a year but I never get passed week one because I just lose my motivation. And my fiancé keeps telling me he's going to do it with me but he always bails, then complains why I just can't do it by myself! Maybe if I join with you girls I'll feel like I'm not alone in this. ????
  • amandastephens9003
    amandastephens9003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Is this workout fun? If it's anything like 30DS i'll pass, no offense to those who like it, I just found it incredibly boring
  • amandastephens9003
    amandastephens9003 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am extremely disgusted with their customer service as I placed my order yesterday received the confirmation email that I would be charged 44.98 for the first installement plus 14.95 for shipping and low and behold as I check my account today I was charged the FULL AMOUNT OF 104.98. Called customer service and they were absolutely no help as they said it will take 3-5 days for the charge to fall off and the correct one to show up. When I asked why they didn't contact me with this mistake their response was "we didn't know there was a mistake" WTF you sent me the freakin receipt. While I still am anxious to try the videos I am disgusted with their customer service.

Where did you order from? They have more affordable prices on Amazon :)
  • dajel
    dajel Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey everyone. I have just finished BR! It was my first time every finishing a program and I'm glad I did. I started out with the following stats:

Weight: 136
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 39
    Right leg: 23
    Left leg: 23

I finished with:

I did not follow the diet at all, but did clean up my eating a lot. I allowed myself a cheat day which even included alcohol. I don't believe in giving up everything I love in order to tone up.

I am trying to post my photos for you to see...
  • dajel
    dajel Posts: 5
    Options
    does anyone know how to post pics?
  • okgmokdgmpkodmg
    Options
    Hi

Hows it going with the jillian michaels work out? I just started out this week and saw that work out I wouldnt mind trying it
  • senorapierce
    Options
    Hello, if you haven't started already, I plan to start on May 1st and would love to join you. I've done her 30-day shred video before and LOVED it.
  • ItsHetani
    ItsHetani Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've done this program 3 times and LOVE it. I had surgery a few months ago and haven't worked out since, so I'm excited to get started again! Love that there is a supportive forum :D!

When you guys measure your stomach, which part do you measure?

*Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • dempseymom4
    dempseymom4 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @AmandaStephen...I ordered from the Jillian Michaels website I should have ordered from Amazon
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Stick with the program I lost 30 pounds on it
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what equipment does this program require? Is it just a mat, dumb bells and an elastic band?
  • ridgebacks29
    ridgebacks29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I plan to start jmbr on Monday. I would love to be kept accountable. How is everyone doing? What phase are you guys in? I will also motivate as well. :smile:
  • KrissyDiaz11
    KrissyDiaz11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im starting JMBR tomorrow....excited!!! Hoping I dont let another year go by with it on the shelf. Its only 30 minutes...I can do this!
  • Ramags
    Ramags Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm on workout 3/week 3 of phase 1 and got my first compliment today! It felt great and I am feeling a difference in my clothes. Did ripped before starting, so that has helped!!
  • Ramags
    Ramags Posts: 3
    Options
    Can I be added to this group for support and motivation? !!
  • zoe021601
    zoe021601 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm so happy to see that we have more people joining us! I'm going to have to start this program over. I just spent 5 days in the hospital for bilateral pulmonary emboli (blood clots in both of my lungs) I'm still feeling short of breath when I am active, so I haven't returned to body revolution yet, but I'm hoping to try this week!
  • commit1440
    commit1440 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    planning to start again today. Made it through the first 4 weeks, but then got sidetracked.
  • Brina487
    Brina487 Posts: 23
    Options
    Week 3 workout 3 phase 1 ...lets do this =)