Coffee a yes or a no?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee drinker, and I had lost weight. I don't think coffee is the problem, the problem is when I add creamer, sugar etc.
    Decaffenated coffee has zero calories, and regular coffee has 4 calories per cup.
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a yes, a big YES! But there are rules:

1. No weak coffee!

2. Don't make it too strong. (It's not too strong unless you can float a horse shoe on it.

3. It should be good and hot or, iced. Nothing in the middle will work.

4. Don't buy cheap coffee, it is so acidic that it will upset your stomach.
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm a coffee junkie and I'm losing weight with no problem whatsoever. My family, actually my whole island (Puerto Rico) is obsessed with coffee and we're just as sick as any other people that don't drink coffee LMAO

When I started my healthy lifestyle I tried to cut coffee, and I did...a little. I went from 5-6 cups a day to 2-3 but I absolutely, positively will not give it up. I look forward to it every day and it's the one "food" that truly makes me happy. I know it sounds weird but whatevs.

561fe893-9965-42df-b878-89de63a46da7.jpg~original

^^^THIS! Dont mean to be posting hog but...
  • vick441
    vick441 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee drinker, and I had lost weight. I don't think coffee is the problem, the problem is when I add creamer, sugar etc.
    Decaffenated coffee has zero calories, and regular coffee has 4 calories per cup.

^^^ That
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    ..........yes, or I won't get out of bed :grumble:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I think it's good for the health of those around me if I drink it because without my having it, their lives are in danger if they speak to me too early in the day.:happy:
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    coffees a yes for me, think you'll agree it hasnt harmed my weight loss
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Coffee is a yes if you like it and a no if you don't. Unless you keep drinking it even after you get the jitters, I don't think there is any harm.
  • MaeMaeSashay
    MaeMaeSashay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, in moderation. 1 cup a day during the week and tea on the weekends.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give up my coffee. I drink 1-3 cups of coffee a day. It hasn't hurt my weight loss and more importantly I don't hurt other people because I get and log my coffee every morning.:flowerforyou:
  • Technolero
    Options
    Coffee is a yes, a big YES! But there are rules:

1. No weak coffee!

2. Don't make it too strong. (It's not too strong unless you can float a horse shoe on it.

3. It should be good and hot or, iced. Nothing in the middle will work.

4. Don't buy cheap coffee, it is so acidic that it will upset your stomach.

Good rules to live by. Seems to be a lot of research out there showing that coffee is good for you in many ways (in moderation).
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Real human, just add coffee.
    20140427_120451.jpg
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    The only things I can think of is that it might screw with your appetite and a lot of the time there's stuff added to up the calories. Pretty much the same spiel as alcohol.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Have to say yes for coffee, take anything but that :drinker: