Bragging allowed here

Options

Replies

• ladysvs
    Options
    Wow everyone! :D
    I've lost 25 pounds since Sept 1, 6.25 off my waist & 4.5 off my hips. I feel way healthier than I ever have as well! Thanks for letting us share in everyones success!
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Congrats Everyone! :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy:

I love this thread! Amazing people here! as for me....

Lost around 27lbs since Feb (even during a move from Europe back to the US with two small children), logged into MFP for 320 days, I have pretty much mastered Turbo Fire and I can finally do 10 NON-girl pushups. Woot Woot! We rock : ) Happy New Year!
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've lost 44 lbs since August and I can run again!!!!
  • mriricat23
    mriricat23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 36 pounds since August and went from a size 16 pushing an 18 to a size 12... and 12's are starting to get big :)
  • crissi66
    Options
    I have lost 30lbs since the end of september. Im down 1 1/2 pants sizes. I think the most important accomplishment ive got is that i truly can say i love myself again. Im far from done but a work in progress. 2011 is going to be all about me. Im going to be my first priorty. 22 more lbs to my second mini-goal.
  • bubbaduts
    bubbaduts Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking in June got married in August and started MFP in october since then I have lost 31 lbs and 2 pants sizes 71 pounds to go and i say bring on 2011 cause i plan on those being gone by August for my 1 year anniversary!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WooHoo. Everyone likes to brag about themselves...I started MFP in July and since then I have lost 42lbs for 2010, now I would like to see what 2011 holds for me..I want to look good for myself & my daughters Quinceanera is in 4 months so I have to look smokin' HOT..HAPPY NEW YEARS
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WooHoo. Everyone likes to brag about themselves...I started MFP in July and since then I have lost 42lbs for 2010, now I would like to see what 2011 holds for me..I want to look good for myself & my daughters Quinceanera is in 4 months so I have to look smokin' HOT..HAPPY NEW YEARS
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24.6 pounds since Oct.11th. And I started running. I can do 5k without stopping and I've been getting faster each time.
  • MrsRios
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs since I joined back in August, coudn't have done it without all the support from my pals here, thanx everyone for a great year!! Happy New Year to everyone!
  • Losingforlife1
    Losingforlife1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    - Successfully got a workout routine down
    - Successfully eating healthier i.e. cooking more and not eating fast food 5x/week
    - Lost 22.5 lbs since starting my diet 13.5 weeks ago
    - Back/knee pain has all but disappeared
    - Clothes fit a bit better
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Haven't been to Jack in the Crack in ages.
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    Im down 15 pounds since the first of december and the weight is coming off steadily and I can now walk at 3.2 on the treadclimber for 30 mins from only 1.5 in 20 mins great for me:happy:
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Everyone has such inspirational achievements. Thanks for sharing and have an even better 2011! :drinker:
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds since February 2010. Went from a size 20 to a 8/10. Run a 5K numerous times a week now. I am only 20 pounds away from my goal. And I have completely over hauled my mentality and lifestyle. I feel better now than I have ever remembered feeling in my entire life. The big ah ha moment for me about this past year was tonight around 9 pm when I realized on NYE (a usual drunken party fest) I was more happy about being able to hit the gym, have a good run, splurge on a latte, and hang out with my family.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've LOST 10 lbs since THANKSGIVING!!!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I am down inches and weight. And my shoulder has healed enough to where I was able to start going heavy on bench again. Last workout I was able to use the 90lb dumbbells on incline. flex2.gif
    hey...you said we could brag.
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I joined in March 2010 and had a 40 inch waist. Now, I've lost 87 lbs and havea waist of 32 inches. I've reached my goal weight and now learning how to eat a little more, do more strength training, and a little less cardio. Still, when my doctor called me "skinny", I was shocked! I still need to do toning, but my mind is in the right place. Bring on 2011!
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am off all my medication for depression, social anxiety. I have lost 45 lbs since early spring. I walk everyday, go to the gym 3-4 times a week and doing p90x.

Big kudos to this one! I am impressed with BOTH the weight loss and the freedom from meds!!!!
  • suckitup
    suckitup Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds since February 2010. Went from a size 20 to a 8/10. Run a 5K numerous times a week now. I am only 20 pounds away from my goal. And I have completely over hauled my mentality and lifestyle. I feel better now than I have ever remembered feeling in my entire life. The big ah ha moment for me about this past year was tonight around 9 pm when I realized on NYE (a usual drunken party fest) I was more happy about being able to hit the gym, have a good run, splurge on a latte, and hang out with my family.

I love this one...and the impact of that profile pic! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!