Has anybody tried Shaun T rockin body?

Options
Hey guys can't find many reviews about the Rockin body dvd released by Shaun T but seems like such a brilliant way to lose weight I'm a dance fanatic anyway and love dancing so I would probably stick to this dvd but I don't know if it's worth it? Anybody got any opinions on this thanks.

Replies

• mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I only tried it a couple days, and it's okay...but I had to go back to TurboJam. I much prefer that one.
  • insane5150
    insane5150 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love it... just like you, I love to dance. This keeps my attention 100% and actually look forward to it. In the beginning I did have to rewind until my coordination to the moves caught up. It keeps the heart rate up and makes you sweat. Shaun T is a little cheesy but he is a great trainer and nice on the eyes.

I highly recommend it. If you have tried Hip Hop Abs, it's more intense and faster paced. The only things that I didn't like about it, is that it was recorded live. The camera man moves around, so in the beginning it was a little hard to follow the routines. It's all good now that I am familiar with it.
  • RachelRhoades213
    Options
    What should the Rockin Body be logged as?
  • WonderWoman_5
    WonderWoman_5 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What should the Rockin Body be logged as?
    If it is not in the Logs then create your own workout with it