What food can't you be trusted around?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Hummus.

I could eat my weight in hummus if I had the chance. I did actually eat it one day at every meal, haha.
    But I'm good at sticking to the portions. But I could have all the hummus throughout the day if I had the chance!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    A full pizza. Keep that mess away from me!!! :angry:
  • vivelle90
    vivelle90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's, the issue is that I subconsciously tell myself that they're practically healthy since I'm eating nuts . . . Regular M&Ms I'd no problem telling myself is junk food and could stay away from.
  • morefit_bec
    morefit_bec Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Banana bread. I got a loaf of it for my birthday instead of a birthday cake, and it disappeared within 24 hours. So it's not allowed to come into my house again unless I instantly individually wrap up slices.
  • RenaHewitt
    RenaHewitt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Donuts, nachos, burgers, STEAK, and dairy queen ice cream!! :-)
  • star13itchs
    Options
    Yes! I'm a wine-o too!!!!
  • TiLo0905
    TiLo0905 Posts: 34
    Options
    microwave and movie popcorn. :love: At home I just rediscovered my microwave air popper in the back of the cupboard...made a batch no oil and very little salt...NOTHING...nowhere NEAR the amounts like what you'd have with the other stuff. OMG it was sooooo good! :huh: Consuming all those chemicals all these years...:frown:
  • rissa876
    rissa876 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Pizza, brownies and Tacobell.
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Omg mine is mcdonalds...double cheese burger. Im a sucker for it esp on a hangover.