Need a friend to loose 10lbs with me

Options
2»

Replies

• leilawaddell
    leilawaddell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How often do you guys update your weight ?

Feel free to add me too. I have lost 60lbs on WW but these final 12 are killing me.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me on all the time
  • 2005klehman
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 20 but you can add me
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • fowlerly
    fowlerly Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10-15 lbs. and it is so darn difficult!!!
  • louanneatayan
    louanneatayan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to reach 120lb (for now) <3 still got 12 more to go o/
    I just started this week XD
  • Pebbles6584
    Options
    I need to lose 10lb! It's been hanging on to me And my baby will be 2 in July!! ????
  • sincerelyjesss
    Options
    I'm new at this a would like a buddy as well lol. i want to lose about 15pounds! :happy:
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi there :smile: I currently have 20-30 pounds until my ultimate goal but im doing it in 10 pound mini goals so I wont give up.. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • amandahernandez34
    amandahernandez34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name's Amanda! Add me! Totally need someone with that kind of mindset! I am also trying to loose weight but I need to lose more like 50 lbs but hey we could do it together! Also anyone else want to join me!
  • dooniez
    dooniez Posts: 48
    Options
    Everyone can add me too!! I have 10 to lose. Staring at a blank friend wall gives me zero motivation! LOL
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    How often do you guys update your weight ?

Feel free to add me too. I have lost 60lbs on WW but these final 12 are killing me.

When I started in January, I was weighing in regularly once a week (usually Friday mornings). I've been a little lax about keeping on that schedule, but I did get on the scale a couple times this week and I have plateaued. I will commit to getting back on a regular routine of Friday morning weigh-ins.

I also lost about 50 lbs on WW several years ago. I'm currently at a comfortable weight for me, but I know I still have 20-30 to lose. I'd like to lose about 10 lbs more by my dress fitting, which is in about 7 weeks. Then I know I need to maintain and focus on strength and toning until the wedding. I just need to get serious again and recommit.
  • jdzindagi
    jdzindagi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in add me
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me, I've been at this for quite a while and am still struggling with the last 10lbs!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I want to lose between 10- 15. It doesn't seem to want to go though. Lol
  • Sharonwalkergmailcom
    Sharonwalkergmailcom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I really need a jump start an being accountable is thw best way for me to achieve my goals. Need to lose 70lbs
  • bcerk
    bcerk Posts: 41
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs.! Add me!
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 15 lbs to lose and log daily :) I'd love some new friends to motivate me and keep me on track!
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • cyrena13
    cyrena13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Come me in too! I have another 12 lbs left to lose.