Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need a friend to loose 10lbs with me

2»

Replies

• leilawaddell
    leilawaddell Posts: 2 Member
    How often do you guys update your weight ?

Feel free to add me too. I have lost 60lbs on WW but these final 12 are killing me.
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    you can add me on all the time
  • I'm looking to lose about 20 but you can add me
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • fowlerly
    fowlerly Posts: 37 Member
    I want to lose 10-15 lbs. and it is so darn difficult!!!
  • louanneatayan
    louanneatayan Posts: 20 Member
    My goal is just to reach 120lb (for now) <3 still got 12 more to go o/
    I just started this week XD
  • I need to lose 10lb! It's been hanging on to me And my baby will be 2 in July!! ????
  • I'm new at this a would like a buddy as well lol. i want to lose about 15pounds! :happy:
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Hi there :smile: I currently have 20-30 pounds until my ultimate goal but im doing it in 10 pound mini goals so I wont give up.. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • amandahernandez34
    amandahernandez34 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! My name's Amanda! Add me! Totally need someone with that kind of mindset! I am also trying to loose weight but I need to lose more like 50 lbs but hey we could do it together! Also anyone else want to join me!
  • dooniez
    dooniez Posts: 48
    Everyone can add me too!! I have 10 to lose. Staring at a blank friend wall gives me zero motivation! LOL
  • merisaOct3
    merisaOct3 Posts: 197 Member
    How often do you guys update your weight ?

Feel free to add me too. I have lost 60lbs on WW but these final 12 are killing me.

When I started in January, I was weighing in regularly once a week (usually Friday mornings). I've been a little lax about keeping on that schedule, but I did get on the scale a couple times this week and I have plateaued. I will commit to getting back on a regular routine of Friday morning weigh-ins.

I also lost about 50 lbs on WW several years ago. I'm currently at a comfortable weight for me, but I know I still have 20-30 to lose. I'd like to lose about 10 lbs more by my dress fitting, which is in about 7 weeks. Then I know I need to maintain and focus on strength and toning until the wedding. I just need to get serious again and recommit.
  • jdzindagi
    jdzindagi Posts: 12 Member
    Hey I'm in add me
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Anyone please feel free to add me, I've been at this for quite a while and am still struggling with the last 10lbs!
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    You can add me. I want to lose between 10- 15. It doesn't seem to want to go though. Lol
  • Sharonwalkergmailcom
    Sharonwalkergmailcom Posts: 20 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I really need a jump start an being accountable is thw best way for me to achieve my goals. Need to lose 70lbs
  • bcerk
    bcerk Posts: 41
    I would love to lose 10 lbs.! Add me!
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about 15 lbs to lose and log daily :) I'd love some new friends to motivate me and keep me on track!
  • kunalloser
    kunalloser Posts: 38 Member
    Count me in
  • cyrena13
    cyrena13 Posts: 20 Member
    Come me in too! I have another 12 lbs left to lose.