what new things did you try lately???

Options
yanicka
yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
For me it was:
-Skating. I didn't skate for the last 16 years so I bought skates and outside I went. You know what...it was so much fun!!!!
-New Vegetable. I tried red pepper and eggplants....yummy!!!! So tasty I should have tried those way sooner
-Greek yogurt. So creamy !!! Feel like icecream but low fat and the bitter taste is actually nice

What did you try lately??

Replies

• barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am doing Yoga... I didn't know I could get my body in so many different positions. Some positions are silly looking but effective
  • JimH56
    Options
    Just started using an elliptical at home, really making big strides . Changed to an all fruit and veggie lunch every day, lost 16 lbs so far.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    the treadmill! i've been working out for 3 & 1/2 months (4-5 days/week) & i have always stuck to the elliptical & other elliptical-type machines (that i don't know the exact name for... lol). but the other day i forced myself onto the treadmill, even though i was scared of: 1) not being able to handle it 2) my fat jiggling, as i ran, in front of everyone at the gym 3) the fact that i hadn't actually ran [since the elliptical is not technically running] in YEARS 4) how it would feel on my ankle & joints (im young, but my joints in my knees are sensitive & i've sprained the same ankle 3 times) 5) falling down!

anyways, my goal was just to just burn about 55 calories on it- so i was only on there for 5:30-6 mins (i burn 500 cals/day through cardio, so the 55 calories on the treadmill was just acting as something small to break up my normal gym routine). i'm working towards getting more comfortable on it.
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I've been having a green smoothie for breakfast just because I got a magic bullet-type blender for Christmas and wanted to try it out. I'm actually surprised at how satisfying they have proven to be!

I have also been buying lots of veggies I never used to buy. Love trying new ones now.
  • ThePhatMan
    Options
    Tried having sex with the wife. Didn't work
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Tried having sex with the wife. Didn't work

Try washing the dishes, it's a great way to put wife into the mood
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!