• suejoker
    suejoker Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi, Shorties!

I'm 5'0" & 48yo

SW: 220
    CW: 183
    GW: 145

After maintaining at 145 for a while, I may shoot for 125, but right now 145 sounds amazing!
  • melmelroman
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 5' and around 115 (give or take a few). I'm what many people call 'skinny fat'. I'm fairly skinny, but don't be fooled.. it's all fat. I'm looking to loose 10lbs then build back up to 115lbs with muscle. Summer sports are coming! At this point I can hardly carry in groceries without feeling fatigued. A winter full of laziness has destroyed my muscle mass. It's time to straighten myself out.
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    5'3" weighing in at 106lbs

Other stats and goals in profile! Nice to meet you =3
  • bambishealth
    bambishealth Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    HI all 5'2" and currently 227 pounds! First goal weight is 160, then 145, then maybe down to 125 or so. Baby steps. Any fellow shorties feel free to add me as a friend.
  • thefatveganchef
    thefatveganchef Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5'3" 40
    SW 235
    currently 204
    Goal ~130.
  • Rach__19
    Rach__19 Posts: 4
    Options
    5'3, SW 144, Lowest W 112, CW 126. Anybody struggling with binge eating? I've recently gained about a stone from it, could do with some support in overcoming!
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    Another shortie who would love companions for the journey!

5'1.5

CW 130 (fluctuated up to 135 but has been holding at 130

GW between 115 and 120( with muscle so if the number is higher Im good with it!

BF is 24 would like to get it just a little lower....22 I like that fat makes me not look sunken in...esp in the face!

Short term goals:

MAY: Eat more greens, 125 by memorial day, use light weights 3x week, increase with time--continue cardio, get good at bellydancing :) hit the sauna and steam room once a week, drink more water and add lemon, start making iced herbal teas at home...boost the booty with cycling/spin

Secure a FT job ASAP, widen social circle and network...

JUNE: Eat really balanced with seasonal fruits/vegies, more Outdoor adventures, take more surfing & paddle board lessons and be able to stand for more than 5 seconds , ride my bike and rollerblade, add more weight to strength train....treat myself to some summer dresses & swimwear, Go to Creationfest in PA as reward...be at 120 and building muscle...keep up previous water & lemon, weights, walk on beach barefoot for 10 miles...then jump in ocean!

JULY 4: Wear swim wear with confidence, Feel safe in my body and strong....enjoy my favorite summer beaches, fireworks and BBQ skinny or chubby dip at least once! Get more hiking in, eat more raw foods...and still get enough protein.

AUGUST: All depends where I'm at one day at a time...Ill add goal

Getting more difficult as I get older, would like to be personal best for 45 years September 2014---Its not to late to be planning on becoming a sexy senior either!! They inspire me so much, with energy, fab outfits and outlook...

Really want to prevent mid life progressive weight gain & get fit & strong with muscle tone, leaner now and something I can sustain with out going crazy

Is it just me or does weight really distribute differently and make us look even shorter as time marches on??!!
    Would love to really firm up butt, chest & tummy and thighs...especially chest ( I carry a lot of weight here, and I tend to lose a little but not nearly enough here, so firming would make me happy too!) I am stretching more, adding light weights and hope to increase with time.

Would loveto friend ladies who also use weights to get stronger, leaner for encouragement and tips....

Also currently unemployed, so could use a boost that comes with exercise, nutrition and feeling strong...
  • lizziebear0628
    Options
    hey i'm 4'11 and i have 80 pound to lose add me for support the more support we have the better

63934258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hahaitspriscilla
    Options
    Hey ladies :) I am 18 years old. I currently weigh 128 lbs and im 4"11. Im on a journey to lose 25 lbs maybe even 30. Us short girls should stick together sooo add me :)
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'3" and 26.
    HW: 259 pounds
    CW: 219 pounds
    GW: 150 pounds
    Feel Free to add me
  • dikka555
    dikka555 Posts: 3
    Options
    Height: 5'1
    CW: 150-152
    GW: 105-115

Hi everyone!

It's so nice to have found this message board!
    Even though I have my goal weight as 105-115, I just ultimately want to feel healthy, fit, and happy.
    I am hoping to make friends on MFP - please add me if you'd like a new MFP friend

:flowerforyou:
  • Pathend2
    Pathend2 Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm 6' 7"

Not sure why I'm posting here.
  • dikka555
    dikka555 Posts: 3
    Options
    You're almost there!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • Rocio956
    Rocio956 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello im 5'2. Today is my first day here. Need weightloss buddies. Thanks
  • LjdcIdeal108
    Options
    Hi all!

5'0
    I'm 22 years old.
    Starting weight: Somewhere between 143-145 lbs. I'm PMSing so my weight that I just looked at might not be correct.
    Ultimate goal is 108 lbs. But I have checkpoints of 125 around end of August, and 118 around end of October.

I plan on doing Jillian Michaels videos and lifting until I can get to my first goal weight. Then do the Insanity workout program, and then a P90X/Insanity workout hybrid. I'm doing a BMR + Exercise calories method, which is around the same as my TDEE - 20% (taking exercise into consideration).

Feel free to add me!
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies :flowerforyou:

First off all of you are lovely and inspiring.
    I'm 5'3
    SW 176 or a bit more ( jumped off the scale!! didn't want to know! )
    CW 130
    GW 125 ish Don't care to much about the no# , just want a couple more inches off of my waist, pretty much happy with everything else.
    Lets Go Shorties !!! :bigsmile:
  • Vixy1989
    Vixy1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 210 atm and looking at being 135-140. I've been working at staying under my calorie intake (before I would literally eat anything I wanted anytime I wanted) and am hoping to add some exercises when I'm actually able (I have bad ankles, bad hip that needs replaced and am not very flexible). I'm really hoping to get some friends who will push me along, since I have low willpower unless people are watching...but yeah...that's me :)
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' 7"

Not sure why I'm posting here.

I know :p
  • Maritill
    Maritill Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 55 yrs. old. I am 5' 1/2" tall and weigh 200 lbs. I started on MFP and then fell off. I have lupus and one of the drugs I'm on for blood clots (warfarin) makes it really hard to lose weight. The docs want 20 lbs. off to start. Rightl I get 5 off and put 6 on. I know I'm addicted to chocolate, candy, pasta and desserts all day. I'm currently using up the food in the freezer and cupboards so it don't go to waste. I love salads but find them boring after a while. I exercise 1 day a week (that's what insurance pays for) since my heart attack 4 yrs. ago. I'm hoping for some more support and new friends. Take care.

Marianne
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.78. :wink: My current weight is 133, my goal is 125. I think I may change it when I get there though...I feel like I have more to lose.