54 lbs down just over half way there pics

Options
2»

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! I'm barely 7 pounds down but just started two weeks ago... still 37 to go though... :/ I need more stories from you and like yours to keep my hopes high! :)

Thank you and you can do this one day at a time and stick with it.
  • walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Amazing:happy:
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Way to go! One of the things that is so hard as a Mom is to find time to care for ourselves - you deserve this! You look great - keep up the good work!

Thank you and very true as a mom I'm always putting others first but I also finally realized I need and have to put me and my health first. It has made me a better person, mom, and wife.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    You look great. No doubt you feel it. Thanks for posting, particularly your numbers. Its helpful for those of us that can compare. Your previous weight and size is where I was at. I am also doing Zumba. Thanks for sharing and be an inspiration.

Thank you I love my Zumba it's my therapy and a great time.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Thank you everyone I look to all of you for inspiration and motivation I love this site. I have never suck with something this long. Now I know it's a lifestyle change and not a temp fix.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! And how great that you were able to do it without cutting out your favorite foods. You look great!
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    absolutely awesome! You look great already! I´m looking forward to see you success pictures next year!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration! thanks for posting
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Be proud
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look GREAT! Such a great motivator!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!