Busty girls help!

Options

Replies

• amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Exactly what everyone else has said. Tight sports bra. Keeps them sucked right in.
  • FoodieMotion
    FoodieMotion Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've worn shock absorber bras and I cringe when I see women working out with boobs flapping about in a normal bra. Looks painful!
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have recently bought an Enell sports bra. I was soooo over spending more time dealing with bra straps and flapping boobs that exercise was just pi$$ing me off instead of making me feel better.

So now I wear the Enell, with a crop top type sports bra over the top and then my singlet has built in boob support so those suckers are not going anywhere. I just started the C25K again in the weekend and it is amazing the difference it makes when you don't have to hitch up your bra straps every second step!

By the way I am like an E cup so if it can keep those under control it should work on most boobs. Rather unflattering and gives major uniboob look but I couldn't care less about that when I am out trying to jog at 6am!
  • roxanethree
    roxanethree Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ta-Ta Tamer Lululemon. Mine were huge-down to 34D now, but when I started I couldn't do a single jumping jack because of my breasts. That bra lasted through many pounds lost, and now I got a new one in my size that should last for a long while now that I've stopped changing sizes. I'd invest in a good bra.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I have a sports bra that is three cup sizes too small. It creates a uni-boob, but it decreases the number of black eyes I get. :laugh:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Buy a Shock Absorber sports bra. I double up on sports bras (I'm a 38DD).
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I just finished a run and wore a Bali 3562 34 DDD. I don't bounce at all in this thing. I also wear it when I horseback ride. I don't like sports bras. I've tried several of the expensive brands and was always disappointed with either the uniboob construction or their inability to stop the flop.

Bali's aren't too expensive and you can get them on sale from various stores.
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'll never stop recommending Bravissimo to busty girls - it made such a HUGE difference to me to have bras that fit, and sports bras that kept everything in place! I am a 36G/H, my sports bra has lasted me a loooong time too, I paid a lot for it but it was such a good investment :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Moving Comfort sports bras.

I spent HOURS and HOURS jumping around in dressing rooms finding one that worked great. Bought a couple at the store and a ton off the internet ;)

I have heard great things about Enell, but they didn't carry them at the stores near me and I didn't want to spend that much without trying it on first.

I second Moving Comfort. I have a Fiona and Juno and am 32DD. I've backpacked through Peru in them. I've done mud runs, 10ks, half training,.... I can do anything in them and they are comfortable and keep my boobs on lock down. PLUS... they are cute enough I can go on a trail run in just a sports bra.
  • WonderWoman_5
    WonderWoman_5 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I wear a cheap regular bra you know the pointed kind and a good sports bra holds these 42DD in place!
  • FeliciaCM
    FeliciaCM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like the under armour bra that has the real bra sizes
  • momofmnm
    momofmnm Posts: 3
    Options
    I buy the Victoria Secret Incredible...they I buy 34DD. It works very well and I love the look and feel. Holds the gals very securely and no shoulder pain/pressure/strap marks.
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I bought an Enell bra, and it sucks those girls in... It's a compression bra so no more bouncing! I look like I have B cup boobs now, but I don't care! I am sweating, not trying to look cute :smile:

This. They're expensive, but nothing else can hold in my 42F's when I run. I recommend them to everyone.
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Definitely Moving Comfort--the Juno or Fiona.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have an Enell also but only wear it for high impact activities cause damn that sucker has some serious compression. For cycling and low impact cardio, I have http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KFZE5O/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I keep 'em under control with Anita Active® High Level Intensity Wireless Sports bra.
  • Radioactive_Starfish
    Options
    Enell is fabulous. Seriously worth it.
  • LaLaVee13
    LaLaVee13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If your talking a sports over a regular the sport needs to be a size too small. I figured that out real fast after starting turbofire!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Juno by Moving Comfort is my personal favorite, but I've heard a lot of good things about Enell and will probably end up trying one in the future.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I got a Glamorise Maximum Control Sports bra from Bare Necessities. It's great.