700-calorie meal

Options
2»

Replies

• Katiedoodles
    Katiedoodles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel a little panicked if I only have 700 calories left for dinner! Saying that there are loads of fab things to eat with as many as 700 calories. I would do what you feel comfortable with. Good luck! :smile:
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    Personally, I eat a majority of my calories within about 3 hours before I go to bed, and it doesn't ever seem to affect my weight loss. I lose the same amount every week regardless of when I eat!
  • chickie720
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am starting on a new nutrition plan. And I was wondering what ideas do you have on simple easy meals that are 700calories? They could be for lunch or dinner.

Thanks
    ~Chickie720
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Meal frequency and timing have no effect on your weight loss. Eat whenever you need to that allows you to stay within your calorie goals :drinker:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yikes... I didn't know 700 calories was a big meal! My dinners and evening snacks are usually between 1200-1500 calories. :laugh:

Personally, it never seemed to slow my weight loss. I exercise in the evening, so I'm usually hungrier in the evening.

I like how you eat. That is how I roll too. I like to go to bed full.
  • subjecttwo
    subjecttwo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do pretty much the same thing, and I've had no problems. I like to snack at night and have a big dinner.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I've recently gotten into this habit of eating about 700 calories spread out through breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack and then end up with 700 left over for dinner (my goal is 1400). It's not intentional, I just find myself in this situation at the end of the day. I'm not having a problem with losing weight, but I'm wondering, does eating such a large meal near the end of the day mess up my metabolism or expand my stomach a lot or something?
    I do that on purpose. Since I try not to snack after 6pm, I like to have a big meal for the end of the day. It keeps me full and not heading for the fridge.