Hi!!! I'm new.

Options
Glad to have found out about this site, its great. Can't wait to hear about what works for everybody else.

Sheron

Replies

• shekaygill
    Options
    Glad to have found out about this site, its great. Can't wait to hear about what works for everybody else.

Sheron
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • drk7
    drk7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Sheron,

WELCOME! I am a newbie as well. I have lost 20 pounds using another site that was very limited in functionality. I love this site and everyone is so kind and supportive.

I wish you the best in your endeavor. If you think you can succeed than you WILL.

Best,

Dana
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome Sheron! MyFitnessPal is a very supportive site. I've been on since July 1 and still loving it. I know you will, too. Besides, FREE is best. Nope, I haven't had to call "Jenny" yet! My sister-in-law has lost a lot using Jenny Craig, but it is too expensive for me. I think this site is a friendly, helpful place to share your problems and get good advice.

Do your best!
    Marti
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! This site is really fantastic, you're going to just love it!
    Between the easy food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener) and all the wonderfully supportive people here, you WILL lose the weight that you want to. AND, it'll even be fun doing it!
    I recommend that you log your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, since it tends to lead to better food choices. Also, drink lots and lots of water and try to get some exercise in too.
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Heya and welcome to the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! :flowerforyou:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to the site. It is a great tool for weight loss. Fun too!! :wink:

~Kell
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :wink:

The only thing I will add is weigh and/or measure everything my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • darl
    darl Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome I am brand new also. Everyone seems very nice and full of some much knowledge. Good luck on your journey.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome darlkenyon. It's always great to see another New Hampshire person!
    The best of luck with your weight loss. Though, it's really not luck, it's more just being determined to lose. And between that, and the food counter and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL lose!
    The 2 best things about this site are that you won't have that deprived of "goodies" feeling, (since you just need to "work" for them with exercise) and that it's completely free!
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Just wanted to add my welcome as well.

65461.png
  • darl
    darl Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks everyone I appreciate the warm welcome. This board is so full of good information. I feel really motivated. Today I started my exercise routine my eight year old kept me going. :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi new friends!!! You can do it!!! YEY YOU!:flowerforyou: