potato chip --fell of wagon Day 1 again.

Options
It seven oclock in the am and I am now feeling badly-- I caved and ate a 235g bag of potato chips during the night. A friend gave them to me to help celebrate the new years arrival. I ate the entire bag-- so Today is Day 1 again Restart!!!!

Replies

• LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There's never a bad day to jump back on the wagon! We all slip up from time to time, that's normal. It's only a problem if you don't get up again, so go you! :)
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Falling off sometimes makes me stronger. I found that when I crave something so badly, I will actually binge if I don't stop it at the start. Mine is Pizza. Instead of going out and ordering a works Pizza (and eating until I pass out), I now make pizza at home on whole wheat bread. It really helps. Have you tried baked lays? That may help the craving with out setting off your hard work. This year my "supportive husband" gave me lots of chocolate for Christmas. My boss and niece, also gave me chocolates. I am having fun at work offering them out. Makes me look nice and sweet and minimizes my intake. Just some options that I had to take advantage of. Hope some of this helps. Your mind is in the right direction, don't give up!!!
  • tsb50158
    tsb50158 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :drinker: It is better to have some of something that you havent allowed yourself than to forgoe it and then over eat it.
    A little will stop you from bingeing and in the long run make the diet more tolerable and able to stick with it.
    Its a life style change but its only done one day at a time. Goodluck.
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. Day I will be better! I have no idea what time zone the postings are in. My post says 245am but my actual time was 645am. I conclude that the timings for these postings are all on the same time zone---4 hours different fom mine--way west lol.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys. Day I will be better! I have no idea what time zone the postings are in. My post says 245am but my actual time was 645am. I conclude that the timings for these postings are all on the same time zone---4 hours different fom mine--way west lol.

I ate a whole tub of pringles .ast night, plus chocolates, but its not new years eve every day, the odd treat wont hurt in the long run. You can change your time zone in your acount settings.
  • princessmedic
    Options
    Don't feel bad! I ate an entire bag of gummy bears....and some chocolate. I did resist a pepsi though!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You all make me smile--Thanks I am giving myself a do-over just cause it was New years. Happy New Year to one and all.
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am in Kansas.