short gals!! What do you wanna weigh?

I am 5'1, with curves, always have and always will have (thank goodness) I love my backside, but I also know that means, I will probably always weigh a bit more than the average. So my question is, what is your ideal weight? I am currently 135, I'm aiming to be 130 lbs on June 30 (Hawaii trip) but when I come back, I am aiming for 125... maybe 120 as my end result? not sure. I remember weighing 125 and never feeling like I was overweight, looked good in a bikini, so that might be my number. Anyone else care to share?

Replies

• I'm 4 foot 11.. and I guess I SHOULD weight like 110 pounds. I don't think I have been 110 pounds since I was like, 10. my family is all kinda short, but thick people. and I don't mean FAT.. im the only FAT one.. well, 2 of my brothers are over weight but not obease.. but most of my family is just thick.. broad shoulders, like me, very large calves that are already lacking much if any fat. I know I could never weigh that. and if I did.. well. I would look sick. my ultimate goal is 140 pounds. not what drs would recommend.. but its what I feel I'd be truly happy with. right now at , well, at 80 , well now 78.8 pounds from that.. im between a 14 and 16 (16 months ago I was a 24 though, so huge difference there I think)... i had lost 116 pounds, put back on a little over 20 after surgeries that had me unable to do much of anything but people kept buying me candy and making me comfort food (i also died from mrsa working its way into my blood stream... a lot of times people who have no idea what to do.. will think- i can make chicken and dumplings... or, i know- i love to bake, i'll bake her cookies!, it was nice.. my waist just didn't think so lol).. anyway im getting off topic.. if being over the 2 mark now is a size 15ish for me.. if i got to 110, I'd be like, a 4, i don't want to be a 4. i like my curves, i never realized until the over 100 pound loss that i have nice curves, they just need to be much smaller and tighter. I'd be happy at a size 8 or 9. i think. anything not double digits. im angry at myself right now that i got out of the actual plus size sizes.. and into what could be bought on the "normal" side, though the biggest, at a 14, to wearing my 16s again.. only one pair of 14s actual still fit and they are stretchy.. that's my first goal (i like that you also set mini goals instead of just the ultimate number!). goodluck and have LOTS of fun on your trip!!!!
  • dynellthomas12
    dynellthomas12 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm 5'2 and want to be around 135-140. I have no desire to be skinny, just not as heavy as I am right now.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    I'm 5'1" and aiming for 127 lbs. That will put me in the normal range of the BMI. But really I'm focused on body fat % right now. Would like to be 25% bf and see how that looks then I'll decide what else I need to do.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    5'5 125 pounds but want to be 110 pounds
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    5 feet- aiming for 110.

I'm an extremely pear shaped girl, no matter how fat I get it all seems to go directly into saddlebags- no boobage at all I'm afraid.
    I was at my happiest at 110.

At 100 I was ok but to be honest I just want to keep it realistic.

I want to get in shape more than I want to see that number on a scale so whether that shape gets here at 115 or 100 I don't care. I want pants that aren't three sizes bigger than my tops!
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    5'3" hoping to get near 140. I was 135 until i got pregnant. I will never get back to that figure after all my body has been through (6 pregnancies, 2 kids). I just really want my muffin-top gone is all. I can stay 165 for all i care, just want it gone.
  • sulenal
    sulenal Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 4"11" currently 138-140 after just having my baby jan. 29th. I was at 160 final weight when i was prego. I'm getting married in July and would like to get down to 127-128. keeping my curves is a must!! :)
  • KStyleFitness
    KStyleFitness Posts: 46 Member
    I'm 5'2" and would be happy with anything under 135, but my ideal weight would be 125.
  • I'm 5'3 and trying to get down to 130-135lbs. In high school I was 125 at one point, but I didn't have a bust and now I do. I also have pretty large hips and backside. I do want to keep my over all shape, just trim down all over (and get rid of the belly and thigh fat and perk up my booty!)
  • I am 5'1" and currently at 120lbs.. my goal weight is back to 110lbs-115lbs. Last winter 2013 i was 134lbs which I maintained that for close to two years. Last summer 2013 I started baby steps cutting things out of my diet completely. I am struggling now to lose the last 5-10lbs. I have increased excersing more in the last couple weeks trying to be more persistant with it. I think I have hit a plateau. I have maintained 120lbs since October 2013. At a loss of ideas, foods, exercise, etc.. now with breaking my plateau. At one time 4-5 years ago, my average weight fluxuatied from 102-107lbs since 2007. Doc said it was unhealthy and I needed to gain weight.
  • mzco14
    mzco14 Posts: 91 Member
    Don't know if 5'7 is short but I feel short- LOL. I'm hoping to get my final weight to around 145lbs.... I want to look fit not just thin. Hopefully weight doing more weights it will happen sooner than later...
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    I'm 4'11". My Goal Weight is 105.
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    I'm 5'2" and would be happy with anything under 135, but my ideal weight would be 125.
    same for me.
  • Alishia_655
    Alishia_655 Posts: 136
    I'm 5"2'. I am currently 150 lbs, but really want to be around 100-110. I want to be fit, but not body builder fit (if that makes sense). I am the heaviest I have ever been, and really am not happy with my body. I don't care what the scale reads, I just want to lose the saddlebags, shrink my thighs, and tummy flab, and put on some muscle in my arms.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    In on yet another one of these kinds of threads........

5'2" and I really don't care what I weigh. Body composition plays a big roll in how a person looks at different weights. I personally have a good amount of lean body mass and find that I personally like to be about 23-25% body fat. I don't really care where the number falls on the scale at this point, but at my BF% goal that lands me in the 128-132 range.
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 113 (70lb loss). Looking back in pictures I think I look the best between 110-120. My plan is to get to 120 then figure it out from there!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    I currently weight 130 lbs, I got down to 117 lbs at one time. I'm 5'1.5 and my body is very curvy. I wear a 34 DD bra, my booty has shrunk a lot but squats have plumped it back up, it's not big but it's nice and I have decent curves which I'm happy with.

I wanna aim for 110 and I know I can get there.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    I am 5ft exactly and weigh 143 lbs. I have lost 18lbs. Want to get down to 130 as my next goal but will probably end up at about 125. Think my last bit of stomach will take another two months to go. x

- Oh and anyone is welcome to add me I'm very active on here!
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    I'm 5' 3 3/4". The lowest i've ever weighed was 145. My goal is about 155-160 which puts my body fat where i want it.
  • I'm 5ft and i wanna be around 100- 102 pounds. I'm finding it SOOOOOOO hard to lose weight though, and i dont know about anyone else, but im finding it so difficult to lose it from my legs!!!!