HALF WAY THERE!!

Options
apilant
apilant Posts: 87 Member
January 1, 2010 I was 175 lbs. (I can't figure out how to post my chubby pic) This was absolutely unacceptable for someone who is barely 5'2", so it was time to hit the dieting and exercise phase of my life. I lost 33lbs by May. After hitting a major plateau in July, I stalled out at 142 but maintained it til the holidays...when low and behold, I gained 9lbs back. Today I am still 24lbs down from the original number, but i'm determined to meet my goal of 125 by May 1!

How do I post pics in this forum?

Replies

• wocm15
    wocm15 Posts: 81
    Options
    Congratulations! The last half is always the hardest, so stick in there!!!!!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    My goal is to get back down to 125 lbs by May also! I want to look forward to going to the beach next summer!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. you need to upload your pics to like photobucket. then when you post the links it will give you this long link & in that link you will see something like this YOU need to change it tolowercase their will be 2 of them to change. hope this helps
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!
  • aebeling86
    aebeling86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im so proud of u girl! I gained 6 lbs thru the month of dec :( I want to lose @ least 20 lbs by may 8th!
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    We have simlar stories, except I have been maintaining for awhile longer. January 2009, I weighed in at around 173 at 4'11". By may I had dropped to around 143. Since then I have maintained at 140 because I was comfortable there at the time. Welp, now I am not comfortable so time to start working again. At 4'11" I want to weigh around 110-115 :)
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! you look great keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!