Looking for New friends and more accountability?!

Options
Melatonin
Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
Then look no further for I am here!

Seeking more friends!
To help hold you to accountability as well as hold me to be accountable.

I do also have a group here on MFP http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/239-fit-for-life
If you'd like even more support we have another great group that goes along with MFP and you can ask me more about that when you friend me!

Just message me when sending a friend request, tell me your fave color between red or green, and if you'd like to be apart of a group of others looking for more accountability!

Looking forward to it!!

Replies

• Melatonin
    Options
    Anyone?
  • KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love the group! Can't wait for more to join! Such a great group of people to help you stay accountable, have fun, and they help you through your ups and downs :)
  • Melatonin
    Options
    Thanks!!! :flowerforyou:
    Love the group! Can't wait for more to join! Such a great group of people to help you stay accountable, have fun, and they help you through your ups and downs :)
  • cafefrancaise
    Options
    Hi I just saw your post and this is exactly what I'm looking for! I'll go add you now. :D
  • BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I added you but forgot red or green! green green! am I too late? lol
  • Melatonin
    Options
    Not late at all! I accepted and sent you a message! :):glasses:
    I added you but forgot red or green! green green! am I too late? lol
  • Ferriloss
    Ferriloss Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey!

Come along guys, it's a great group with weigh ins and challenges. I'm looking forward for new ppl to join us :)
  • brenpope
    brenpope Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    red for me!
  • tootandpuddle1
    tootandpuddle1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Come join..,wonderful groups with great support!! You won't regret it!!!
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • brenpope
    brenpope Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    this is a wonderful group of people who gather to discuss all of the trials and tribulations in their weight loss journeys. Come join us!
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more active friends but I just looked at the group page and I don't see how there is any support etc. when the only thread that has been active is the "where are you from" thread. Otherwise the threads have been dead for over 2yrs. I'm confused.
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivational support!
  • Melatonin
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests so far! :)

Message me if you still want to join us and have a great group for accountability!
  • jtdkrowe4
    Options
    This is a great group!! They've helped me along in my journey. Always enjoy the encouragement that comes along with it!!
  • MiMiFran511
    MiMiFran511 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im kinda new to the forum thing. I've been using MFP for about a month now, but need more motivation and support. this sounds like a group I can get connected with.:smile: