You're just somebody that I used to know.

Options

Replies

• WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! And you're right, glad I found out early on. The inner fat girl defense mechanism has saved me yet again! Hurrrahhh! :drinker:

Now he's just somebody that I used to know...

Somebodehhhhhhhhh! Somebodehhhhhhh!:glasses:
  • LloydSev
    LloydSev Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Some people will find excuses to be shallow for any reason. It's not the weight you used to have, it's that he was looking for an excuse to begin with.
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Shallow And self absorbed is how I would describe this jerk, his loss.. You will find someone that will find you amazing in your accomplishments and also care for the person you are... Not what you used to be!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i forgot for like 5 minutes how disgusting people are

this thread reminded me

phew that was a long stretch thank you
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The guy is a loser if that's the reason, he is shallow and will always be shallow..Ever watch the movie Shallow Hal? That movie fits him to a tee. If anything that should let him know that you are a strong person, able to overcome big things, make big changes. But that's just my opinion. :smile:
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Screw that guy
  • emeraldeyes_bc
    emeraldeyes_bc Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an *kitten*!! As the pp said, so glad you found out early!!
    I used to be overweight too. I've actually had a guy from my past message me now saying "damn, guess I picked the wrong friend" :/
    You're way better off ????
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    O.o
    What a *kitten*.

Strange thing, guys still hit on me a bunch when I was bigger.. But, I never really minded because I thought "oh he's got to be joking" but as I lost the weight, the % of it increased.... They can't all be joking, right >.>

But either way..
    Find someone that loves you for you.

Forget that d-wad.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Men are jerks!

Whew. I feel better now. I've been meaning to get that off my chest.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an A hole. Hope karma pays him a visit and he is balding with a pot belly in 15 years!
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    He's clearly a f***tard. I wouldn't let him make me feel bad at all. I hope someone craps in his cheerios and wipes their butt with his face quite frankly.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    He's clearly a f***tard. I wouldn't let him make me feel bad at all. I hope someone craps in his cheerios and wipes their butt with his face quite frankly.

He's a poopy headed, stinky faced poop
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OMG honey it's totes okay...lemme tell u why. it's kinda like how sometimes when we like a guy but then we get to sexy times and find out he is not measuring up (ifuknowhaimean) then we don't love them as much anymore. it's kind of like that. but worse. but yeah. humans are humans. (except when they are dancers, i think?)
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    personally it would not bother me as a matter of fact I would see the huge progress and achievement d that an individual like yourself has made and I would find that to be extremely attractive what you were yesterday is it who you are today
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

He's a poopy headed, stinky faced poop

he is a poop taco with diarrhea dressing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    personally it would not bother me as a matter of fact I would see the huge progress and cheese bread that an individual like yourself has made and I would find that to be extremely attractive what you were yesterday is it who you are today

LOLwut? freudian slip?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Screw that guy

I wouldn't.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    personally it would not bother me as a matter of fact I would see the huge progress and cheese bread that an individual like yourself has made and I would find that to be extremely attractive what you were yesterday is it who you are today

LOLwut? freudian slip?

HA!!!! Dafuq?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Screw that guy

I wouldn't.

this. is why we are friends. so one more time..are we humans?
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lol speech text didn't work lmao