22 years old and 70lb gone! Facial Pics!

Options

Replies

• 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, amazing job!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you're so pretty :) xx
  • carol5047
    carol5047 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are so stinking cute! Great Job!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome success!!! You look beautiful and I am so happy for you.

I was a lot like you - being overweight since I was a kid, and mostly happy in my life with lots of restaurant meals and ignorance to calorie levels etc.

However I waited until my mid 30's to get serious about it! I've lost a lot (going from 307 lb to 186 lb so far) but I often wish I'd done this MUCH sooner!!
  • alexandracaserra
    alexandracaserra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post I just had this moment happen to me and reading this makes me feel like I can do this!

Congrats on all your hard work! =)
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful then, and what makes you more beautiful now is your confidence. Its so visible in your after photos! Congrats on the hard work and achieving a successful weight loss!!!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing job!! You look great!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story! Thank you so much for you words of encouragement and inspiration!! You look beautiful!!
  • rhonda6374
    rhonda6374 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job and you are pretty! I have been slacking so this inspired me to continue on.
  • JTGJTG
    JTGJTG Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful in all of the photos (incredible eyes!). But healthy is always better. Well done!
  • lorigrocks
    lorigrocks Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing not to mention a huge inspiration for others! Thank you for sharing your story you are a beautiful person inside and out :-)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! So beautiful...and so full of life. I'm glad you did it, and I am proud of you too!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

And as a final less informal note, I'd just like to say to those 67 pounds that I lost and on reflection, lowered my confidence and made me so sad at times: KISS MY SKINNY *kitten*!

Lucy xx

LOVE IT!!
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    You should be proud!! Bravo!
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You look wonderful, even though I am sure you do not need it, I wish you the best of luck working on maintaining your weight :)
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good job!

BTW- your eyes are gorgeous.
  • whattodo54
    whattodo54 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am always amazed at the face change after losing a lot of weight. What dedication and you look Great!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow great progress. good job.
  • RebeccaS1552
    Options
    You look beautiful... congrats on your success!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!