Down 62lbs and just finished a half marathon!

Options

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    You are looking great.. I live in Nashville and enjoyed watching all the runners at the Marathon last weekend. I also hike in the Smoky Mountains…and it is a wake up call when you have to huff and puff up the trails.

You look so fit and awesome! Great work..and congrats on the half marathon achievement. :flowerforyou:
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself! That is such a great accomplishment! :drinker:
  • JeniSue28
    JeniSue28 Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • MeganWillet
    MeganWillet Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - you should feel very proud! :flowerforyou:
  • Aquamum9
    Aquamum9 Posts: 51
    Options
    This is awesome! You look AMAZING - not just for the pounds lost, but you look so happy. :smile: I'm hoping to do a half myself this fall, thanks for the push. Truly inspiring, great work!!!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! :drinker:
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment!!!! Great job!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great, nice job!
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first half marathon and I wish you success in your future running endeavors. More importantly, fantastic job in your lifestyle change and outstanding weight loss results! Your Before/After photos say it all.

Mike

PS. Did you catch the "Half Marathon Bug" and start looking for your next half marathon destination already?
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Congrats! I'm barely surviving 5k runs so a half marathon is a huge deal. You should be seriously proud! :)
  • blackizbutiful
    blackizbutiful Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING. CONGRATS
  • sausens
    sausens Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • AnnieMusicing
    AnnieMusicing Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
    You really should be proud!!! That's super awesome!
    And a great motivation for us :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, good for you!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow...you look much younger now too!! CONGRATS :)
  • mandy2128
    mandy2128 Posts: 77
    Options
    Mike.. I am looking at another half this November!!! :) If you would have asked me Sunday I would have said NO WAY! lol. But.. I'm feeling better today and ready to do another half!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look fantabulous!! :happy: Just out of curiosity... how tall are you and what was your starting weight? I have at LEAST 60lbs. to lose so it would be great to know that after those 60lbs I could look as fab as you.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!

YOU LOOK GREAT
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Mike.. I am looking at another half this November!!! :) If you would have asked me Sunday I would have said NO WAY! lol. But.. I'm feeling better today and ready to do another half!

I know exactly what you mean. I remember my first half marathon. Immediately after the run I barely had enough strength to step off a curb, and forget about asking me to jump! I went home and took a 2hr nap. Regardless, the next day I looked online for another fun location to run.

This weekend I completed a half marathon in Nashville, my 13th run overall. I have no doubt you will pick another and find your running times becoming faster and faster.

Mike
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT WORK!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!