My weight loss is coming from the wrong area

Options
I've lost 10lbs so far. Honestly, I don't "see" a difference at all except in one place....my chest...they're a lot smaller and that makes me so sad. I know I can't spot reduce, but can I spot enhance (not surgically)? Haha. If only.....

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I totally get that! I lost a cup size for every 10 pounds I lost. But it also came off of everywhere else, so it all worked out.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    lol welcome to woman hood... hahaha thats how it works... ull lose ur boobs and ur butt before ur stomach... :/
  • kaliedoskope
    kaliedoskope Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ha! I wish I could lose a few cup sizes! I have been at this for over 2 and a half years and I have only lost 10 inches in the band measurement. I think that is awesome but wish the cup size would budge. :-\
  • eringraczyk
    eringraczyk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Crap. If this happens to me, I'll have divots by the time I reach goal weight!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    LOL, happening to me right now that I got back into it.
    -waves bye bye-
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Ha! I wish I could lose a few cup sizes! I have been at this for over 2 and a half years and I have only lost 10 inches in the band measurement. I think that is awesome but wish the cup size would budge. :-\
    I'll take them for you!

My husband's a fan of the girls and losing them makes me sad.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10lbs so far. Honestly, I don't "see" a difference at all except in one place....my chest...they're a lot smaller and that makes me so sad. I know I can't spot reduce, but can I spot enhance (not surgically)? Haha. If only.....
    Shoot, I was happy to lose some of my boobs, though they were the last to go. I went from a 38DD down to a 36C. I am THRILLED!

Have you tried heavy weight lifting. It has done wonders for me.
  • missy_girl001
    missy_girl001 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I have a trip planned to Hawaii in a few weeks and have been working out a tons trying to get comfortable in a bathing suit … it seems not a pound has budged from any of the key areas! Although I'm sure I'll be the envy of everyone at the beach with my skinny wrists and shrinking boobs!

Keep working, it'll eventually starting coming off in other more desirable areas … at least that's my mantra for the moment.
  • mfrankrn
    mfrankrn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I swear the only place I have lost anything is in my boobs too! I hate it!!!
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Crap. If this happens to me, I'll have divots by the time I reach goal weight!

haha this made me lolz. . . I hear ya sister. I have some pretty pancake flat boobs but I also am pretty small. Who needs big bouncing boobs getting in your way when you're running or lifting weights?!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Just call me the Braless Wonder.
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 12 pounds, and I'm having the same issue. lol. Breasts are mostly fat tissue so there you go. These exercises might help. :-) I'm hoping they do as well.

http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/chest-workout-6-moves-perk-your-boobs

http://www.fitsugar.com/Exercises-Natural-Breast-Lift-Video-32237998
  • AKNMHunt
    Options
    I hear ya! I have a trip planned to Hawaii in a few weeks and have been working out a tons trying to get comfortable in a bathing suit … it seems not a pound has budged from any of the key areas! Although I'm sure I'll be the envy of everyone at the beach with my skinny wrists and shrinking boobs!

Keep working, it'll eventually starting coming off in other more desirable areas … at least that's my mantra for the moment.
    We're actually moving to HI in August, another reason for all this. I wouldnt mind my smaller high school boobs, but I want the body to match proportionally. Lol
  • AKNMHunt
    Options

Have you tried heavy weight lifting. It has done wonders for me.
    If i can do it at home in 30ish mins I will, but I cant go to gym and can only exercise after my kids go to bed
  • GretaGirl8
    GretaGirl8 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    well, it makes sense you lose breast tissue during healthy weightloss. breast tissue is essentially fat. i know, so is tummy and butt. you will also lose it from all fatty areas. i think it is more obvious to us women when we are losing weight from our bust, however, and it can make us overly focused on that part of our weighloss. i tend to lose it there first and gain it there first. there also may be hormones at play as well.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I'll take them for you!

My husband's a fan of the girls and losing them makes me sad.

I lost 2 cup sizes...which didn't bother me at all...

My husband was a fan of the girls too...but it appears as tho all my boob size has switched to my butt (which is a good thing) so now he grabs that instead...
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Right there with you...my hubby was a self-proclaimed "chubby chaser" because of the boobs they tend to have. He dislikes measuring me every week, mainly due to the fact that my boobs keep shrinking. But its all equal this time (last time I ended up with a 36D on one side and a 36B on the other for about three weeks :sad: ) and there will always be enough to grab.
  • dcarter1020
    dcarter1020 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    After two kids back to back and nursing.... my poor boobs are gone:( My weight loss is in conjunction with a boob job. I set a goal of weight loss and maintenance for 2 years. So far I'm working on my husband getting fixed and getting to my goal weight:) Everything in baby steps, since I have to save up for the procedure. Most people won't go that extreme, but it's something I've wanted even prior to having kids. Plus, it's been keeping me motivated on the end result/reward. I hope you're able to adjust to having a smaller chest, but know that you are not alone!!
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Ha! I lost my girls too, they are quite tiny now. Just compensate with the booty! :wink:
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    How is that girls lose fat from their boobs first but my man titties have remained the same for the past 6 months?

INJUSTICE I TELL YOU!