Busty girls help!

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahmakeskinny
    Options
    I have breast implants, so now my boobs are A: large and B: extra sensitive to movement because I can actually feel the implant shifting around (it's under the muscle). I'm a 36DD (also very tall so they look like a full C). I have searched and searched- and I like Moving Comfort Fiona. It's uuuuugly. But it compresses them down and I can run. There are some spandex pullover bras I've found randomly that work well for basic work outs (not running) and most are from places like Ross, TJ Max, ect. That's a good place to find some treasures for really cheap. Also, look on Amazon- because of the reviews you can better gauge how it would work for you and usually the prices aren't bad. I think the Fiona I got for around $30 and in the stores it's much more.

As far as pullover spandex ones- you can tell which ones will have more support. If there is no change in fabric (just a solid sheath that goes across your chest) then it will probably be useless. If there is some tightening in the spandex, ribbing, ect in the boob area you are most likely to find one that will hold them decently for non-running work outs.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    When I first started working out postpartum, I was a 38G. Best bras I could find in that size were the Anita Extreme Control and the Goddess sports bra. Now that I've lost some weight, I've switched to the Moving Comfort Fiona.

I've never had to wear 2 bras at once-- if you have to do that, odds are the sports bra isn't good quality, or you're wearing the wrong size. Make sure to get professionally measured at a lingerie shop. NOT Victoria's Secret-- they are clueless. Good luck!
  • valynn0312
    Options
    I wear two cheap exercise bras.

This is what I do as well. Sometimes I wear 2 sports bras and then a sport shirt with a built in bra. That way my boobs hardly go anywhere! It's so hard to run, jump, whatever with so much movement. Not to mention it's painful.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Duct tape fixes everything
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Extra small sports bra.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    shutyourpieholeandsquat Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You need a good sports bra. They might be pricey, but they're worth it. Get high impact ones. My favorite sports bra is ugly as sin, but it keeps the girls firmly in place.

THIS. They're worth it.
  • amazingdani
    amazingdani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wear a medium impact sports bra with a high impact sports bra over the top. It's the only thing that keeps them in place. I buy them at Wal-Mart. They are the Danskin brand. As often as I change sizes I have chosen not to invest in a higher end bra. They get the job done. They don't come flying out the top during jumping jacks anymore.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Look at www.bounce.com (good name for a bra company). They have a rating system to help you decided on what bras will work for what exercises. Plus all of their testers are women. Some are well endowed and they talk about their experences with each bra they have tried.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    h84BE3E40
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    haha I swear it's driving me mad! Good thing I work out at home, it would be embarrassing in the gym :D

I think it would end up in a lot of injuries...

.... to the men. :P
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    32 G here... a high impact sports bra is your best friend! Still when I run/do a workout like insanity, I generally wear a regular bra underneath my sports bra cause the extra support never hurt!
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    I ran 1/2 marathon with Enell and I had to have it customized online directly through website, once you are on file, you can just order...I have small back but really full breasts 32G. Recently I also found and love Moving Comfort MAIA in 32E its wild that it fits my G--its a great bra also and I like that it lifts and separates (no uniboob) whole stabilizing boobs...its in most stores, another trick is that I recently figured out from lots of experimenting is that the bra was great and performed awesome, when I wore fitted under armor ribbed tank over (94%polyseter & 6% Elastane) really feels secure and smooths me out too...very little bounce during zumba, kickbox etc..Also found running store that carries lots of ribbed and stretchy tops that are perfect over enell or moving comfort for additional support...Saucony tops too and Prana with little stretchy shelf bra inside to go over bra more to smooth and add a tad more structure with just enough give while being soft in texture w wicking moisture.

I modify classes anytime there is ridiculous jumping ( bad for joints, knees, boobs and really doesn't hurt my workout if I step, march or do something else during that time) I also don't do quick standing to floor moves---the weight up front can really strain my back with the jerky, rapid forward bending to the floor then standing also generally jumping involved--No Go. Its not worth it, I speed walk instead of run now, occasionally I jump into a 5k and may run another 1/2 but not on a daily basis or regularly thing--don't want to lose all the tone in my breasts which naturally will anyway, especially if I don't take special care of them :)...Im loving Pilates with weights, riding my own bike and zumba which all keep my boobies very happy while burning calories.:)

Make sure you are measured and get the right fit bra, better if no wires (Enell)...or if wires are very concealed and almost cushioned (Moving Comfort)...most women are not wearing the correct fit bra and it really does make all the difference in support, appearance and comfort.
  • lorabledsoe
    lorabledsoe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 G, so I feel your pain. I just ordered a panache sports bra on amazon. (38FF in UK size) and for the first time in my life, my ladies are supported. I can run now! I never thought that would happen.