You look amazing! Great job!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    omg wow!! You look amazing!!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I've ever seen such an amazing transformation! Way to go girl!!!
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic accomplishment! Happy fitversary!
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Wow! Totally amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! What a transformation!! You are awesome. :)
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    Amazing transformation you look not only leaner and longer esp through torso but also so much taller! It's wild how strength training when done right really does give us better posture, the muscle seriously and it all ways makes us stand tall...standing on rock--thank you for sharing pics...and Happy Fit Anniversary!
  • brigm1
    brigm1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing! Do share how you remained motivated and what type of strength training you did?
  • nisha_mehta
    nisha_mehta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!! So inspirational. You've motivated me.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That is SOOO amazing. Congrats! I can't believe how much one body can change in only 365 days!!!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! You look like a completely different person!
  • CarobChip108
    CarobChip108 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nice! And it looks like you are doing the splits in your main picture! What has been your fitness regimen since you began one year ago>?
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT WORK!!!!!
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Holy WOW!!! That is amazing, congrats! Wishing you continued success on your journey! What great motivation, thank you!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Epic job!
  • 93nan
    93nan Posts: 130
    Options
    Bravo!
  • briggitte59
    briggitte59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing ! Congratulations :)
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Today is my one year fitversary! For the last year I have dedicated myself to self-improvement, particularly health and fitness and doing the best I can to make sure my family is healthy and active.

I am at a spot right now where I never thought I would be in my wildest dreams, and I truly owe it to good ol’ strength training. When you realize how strong you are physically, it radiates to every other aspect of your life. The obstacles in your path are just one more thing for you to conquer and the unknown is no longer daunting, but exciting – because when you look back at all you’ve accomplished, you know that there is nothing you can’t overcome. Setting goals for yourself and following through on them instills a level of self-discipline and confidence that completely transforms your life, and the ability to take self-destructive behaviors and replace them with positive, healthy behaviors is an invaluable trait that we are all capable of. You just have to work for it.

I feel like the sky is the limit for me. I continue to set goals, challenge myself and educate myself on diet and fitness. I truly understand now what is meant by making a lifestyle change to manage your weight – and if you were to compare this day last year to today, you would see what extreme changes I have made – but they have all been worth it!

P.S. These are not pics at my highest weight, but there is LITERALLY one year difference between these pics.

GXyAIsq.jpg

Lt3ZJU3.jpg

okEn7tf.jpg
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Good for you... you look great!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Atta Girl! One of the nicest things said to me recently, great job on taking care of yourself, You Are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!