Friends?

Options
Hey there!!!

I'm new to the site, and could really use some friends to help support my decision to get in shape....

I'm 29 yrs old, happily married, from a small town in North Carolina... I work as a 911 Dispatcher, am an EMT, and love animals. I have 2 boxers, and a siamese cat.

I love meeting new people, and so if you want to be friends, send me a friends request...

Replies

• carlamorris
    carlamorris Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i am adding you now. i need help staying motivated and would like to help you
  • sexyheart
    Options
    Hi there I am new to this site as well. I live in GA but am originally from a small town in NC. I wish you the best of luck!
  • atate24
    Options
    Hello...New here too! Well only been here a few days but I really love it so far. Everyone is great and offers wonderful advice! I'm adding u now :)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like.
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you the best of lucks in this journey!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck on your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend here.
  • danyellefonseca
    Options
    I'm new to this sight too but have been lurking for quite sometime and have decided to get more involved.

My husband and I have a boxer, Titan. We had two but our girl, Roxy, passed on last year. Aren't they the sweetest type of dogs?

Sending a friend request your way!