eating disorder recovery

Options
Hello :smile:
I'm actually new to the community, so i'm a bit unexperienced with all this.
But basically I wanted to lose a bit of weight, so I was started eating healthily, working out and just cutting out junk
I began slowly loosing weight, but of course I was unsatisfied and got more restrictive, limiting bread, pasta, potatoes and would refuse to go out to eat with ny family.
Then it got worser, my weight was dropping, calories were drastically reduced due to a lot of stupid factors, mainly the phobia of beibg fat. But it got worser in the pervious month when I was ill and could hardly eat without pain and when I ate it was mainfuly fruit or vegtables.
Luckily the extreme restricting didn't last for more then a month because of my protective mum and brother, who found out how stupid I was and I've promised I will heal myself and eat properly.

I need to repair my metabolism and i've been increasing calories, I'm at 1000 now, I know thats so bad but after how I ate its a improvement, plus I struggle eating.
But I've heard about increasing by 100 each week helps? Or should I do a different approach.
Any help wouod be appreciated

Replies