Let's lose 25 pounds together!

Options
I just started and I'm not stopping until I get to my GW! I'm already in pain but looking forward to the results... let's motivate each other and get closer to our "success story" post... yes???
Will it be easy? NOPE! Will it be worth it? ABSOLUTELY! :wink:
Add me up!

Replies

• brewtul
    brewtul Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose about 25 lbs too. I was doing great, had lost about 10 lbs, until I had an injury that ended my pick up basketball playing - that was my aerobic exercise. I am struggling for what to do for fitness with a bad wrist and a bad knee. Any suggestions? BTW, are you any where near NYC?
  • kharma1011
    Options
    I am totally in! I have been using MFP for almost 2 months and I have lost 17lbs. I love it! I have the same attitude as you. I am not stopping until I hit my GW. This is my first time coming on the forum and the first post I looked at was yours Nycc11. I came on cause I wanted someone to push me and I push them back LOL. We've got this!!! I have 33 more yo go and the goal is by my sons 4th birthday in October. READY, SET, GO! Lets see who loses the most in a week from today...sound cool?
  • nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Options
    Awesome! Let's do this! I'll add you guys up :)
  • rhondaaversa
    Options
    Count me in! I can use the extra motivation.
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I just started and I'm not stopping until I get to my GW! I'm already in pain but looking forward to the results... let's motivate each other and get closer to our "success story" post... yes???
    Will it be easy? NOPE! Will it be worth it? ABSOLUTELY! :wink:
    Add me up!

I'm around your age, but I have a bit more than 25 lb to lose. Still, losing 25 lb will get me very close to my goal.

I can't wait for the frog to reach the fat squirrel !! :laugh:
  • Sassaliscious
    Sassaliscious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I was sick in the hospital for a month in Nov. and with all the meds and med changes I have quickly gained 50 pounds. I will gladly start with 25....YAY
  • AllieWally88
    AllieWally88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can count me in too! I've been wanting to drop 20 lbs for too long! It's time I get control of my life!
  • njoseph82
    njoseph82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I was on the downward spiral lastyear until I got pregnant. I had the baby 8 months ago,it's time to get back on track.! I have 40 pounds to lose but I will take 25!
  • zcagil
    zcagil Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey i am totally in! I need some motivation and friends..Just started today! Any one may add me;)
  • nycc111
    nycc111 Posts: 17
    Options
    Super excited for May... Any new members out there who want to join us???
  • ohlalaitsamd
    ohlalaitsamd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    me too count me in
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Im in!
    25 lbs would take me past my goal, but i dont think ill be satisfied by the time i get there anyway haha
  • bptter
    bptter Posts: 5
    Options
    I have about 50 to lose, overall. But, I will be pretty happy when I reach 25 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me. I will add back. I could use the motivation.
  • Jhoysweet
    Jhoysweet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how do you join?
  • lad080110
    lad080110 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to be a part of this! I too want to lose 25 lbs. So far I've met one goal and that's to begin logging on MFP on May !. I've been here before and lost weight here. Unfortunately I gained it back. Trying to get motivated and need support badly!!
  • kclifford17
    kclifford17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in. Living on a see-saw for 10 years trying to do this alone. Ideal weight, not ideal weight, ideal weight,...you get the picture. Let's do this for the long haul!
  • ufpvenus
    ufpvenus Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in first time on MFP need to lose more than 25 but it is a start
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 25 lbs is about a 1/3 of what I need, but a great start!
  • xxavia78
    xxavia78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. I've got 28lb to lose to GW and I've already lost 23lb.