Needing a Support Circle

Options
Hi!

I am new here, have alot of weight to lose and know how to do it! What I need is accountability supporters! The greatest successes that I ever had with weightloss was when I truly had a friend to talk to, check in with , etc that was doing it too! I am 42, have over 100 to lose and plan on going "intense" for the next 6 months to see serious results! I love The Biggest Loser and have been greatly motivated from it! Again, my issue is and has always been consistency!

Looking forward to some new friends!

Shelle

Replies

• KaylatheChristian
    Options
    HI :) I'm new here too, but you're welcome to add me as a friend. Everyone on here is sooo supportive and encouraging, It's so wonderful!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • shonbon
    Options
    Hi, i am new on here too.........you can add me! I need motiviation as well!!!! :wink:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,281 Member
    Options
    I am a part of a group here that all need to lose at leat 100 lbs. Some are taking it slow like me and others more quickly. Here is the topic address http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/141276-join-me-100-pounds-to-lose-part-3?page=2#posts-1971386
    You can feel free to add me for support too but you may be looking for friends that are trying to lose faster. I figure it will take a while to get 100 pounds off and even more to keep it off. I hope you success here either way!
  • melissarforlife
    melissarforlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    HI Shelle,
    You've got me! I am going to msg you with my cell number k? I understand, its so hard, but I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!!! Ipraise God you are on here.
    Hey, you might want to join me...I'm doing a group called Bod4God. Its by Steve Reynolds. He also had to lose 100lbs and did it thru God's plan! Seriously, we can do this! and I can help you. Please add me as a friend. I'm 41 and sick of myself! Losing all weight is tough, but together, we can.
    Love you and support you!
    Melissa
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelle...sounds like this is going to be your year. Keep up that motivated spirit and you will be successful. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can push each other along. This is a great site and the people are all so kind and helpful. Best of luck on your journey!
  • syer121
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I have just begun this journey as well!!
  • Risa1955
    Options
    I'm new here too need friends to help me stay motivated
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new too and would welcome friends to help keep me accountable.