Need Support!

Options
I have been logging daily, for better or worse, for almost a month now, and I haven't lost a single pound. About ten years ago, I lost 93 pounds by dieting and exercising. It took me almost a year to lose that weight. In 2012 I got married, and since then I have steadily gained 25 pounds! I am 5'2, and I currently weigh 136 lbs. My goal weight is 118 pounds. I have trouble binge eating, and I also eat emotionally. Needless to say, I need a lot of support and accountability. Please add me, and I'll help you, too! :)

Replies

• beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I"ll add u ... wait I already have. You are doing great. Don't get discouraged. I'm proud you havn't gained any. With all the stress you've been under. And just think how many calories you're gonna burn when you do all of that laundry.
  • rachlou82mfp
    Options
    Lol! I don't know if they will deliver my new washer and dryer tomorrow because of the storms. Maybe the storm won't be that bad. Thanks anyway, Mom. I love you. :)
  • annasensei
    Options
    Keep at it! I reward myself with food, so I know the feeling.
  • tonnij
    tonnij Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I lost 70 pounds and have gained 15-20. AND I never hit my goal!! so now instead of have 20 to lose I have 40!!!! I'll add you!
  • cafefrancaise
    Options
    I feel your pain. It took me a while to lose 75 lbs in 2005 and I've gained it all back because of a few injuries and hard times. I will add you and we can encourage each other! I know we can do it!
  • Suzanne635
    Suzanne635 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I have been logging everyday. I have been working out since the 10th of February. My weight goes up and down! It's very frustrating but I just keep pushing myself to keep going. There are days where I feel so unmotivated but I know if I keep going and don't stop I will get to my goal. Since eating better and working out I feel healthier and stronger and I have more self confidence! You got this! I am here to support and motivate you! Everyone has their good days and bad days.