I do good until...

Options

Replies

• sassycraftyfit
    Options
    I do good until... the weekend! I am in such a good routine all during the work week, but then being home on the weekends, running errands, doing chores, LONG RUNS, etc. All completely throws me. Really trying to create a better routine for the weekends to keep me on track!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    bump
  • itsadogslife
    Options
    I do good until I'm hungry and faced with takeout options, such as while being out, or if I'm at home and I get hangry and then I just binge.. I can eat a large pizza in one sitting and be okay.. its awful. Then I eat clean for a week and then I binge again.. terrible. And the guilt and mirror-hating issues.. sigh.
  • oChristyo
    oChristyo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I do good until I allow myself to get to hungry. Then I can't stop myself from eating everything in sight. Like tonight at dinner unfortunately .
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    free lunch at work. Stuff myself like I've never eaten before.

yeah, this !
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am the exact same! The weekends are almost torturous for me in terms of my diet. During the week because I'm so structured with work, there's only so much time for me to eat. The weekend is when I tend to eat anything and everything around me simply because I have more free time. I try to go hiking at least one day which usually helps me keep a lid on things but definitely my struggle as well!
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    it used to be the weekends for me. I would do good but when sat and sunday rolled around I was like whatever. I remedied that by taking a short run on both days. I run 5.2 miles on each day then I only crave a salad or tuna after because that is my normal routine for the weekdays.

the smell of food doesn't bother me, the running trail i go to runs right next to a jack in the box drive thru, the smell of food doesn't get me. it's the boredom. I eat when I'm bored. so i fixed the boredom with running.

Weekend is my achilles heel too. I *just* got back into running so I will have to try this when I am back up to running more days a week. Yeah I run and can stay pretty good Monday-Thursday, then Friday night all :explode: breaks loose.
  • thatismesammyg
    thatismesammyg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I do good until my husband says "Lets go out to dinner." We only get to go out a few times a year so I'm not wasting that on salad. Just no.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I do good until....I go grocery shopping on an empty stomach! then I want ALL THE FOODS!
  • Ashaleet
    Ashaleet Posts: 59
    Options
    I do amazing until I see something baked.
    Cupcakes
    Cake
    Pie
    Cookies

omg.
    Even if I say no and eat something healthy instead--i'm miserable and wanting that cupcake for the rest of the day.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I do good until... the weekend! I am in such a good routine all during the work week, but then being home on the weekends, running errands, doing chores, LONG RUNS, etc. All completely throws me. Really trying to create a better routine for the weekends to keep me on track!

Same here!!!
  • rideontechnology
    rideontechnology Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I crave a sausage mcmuffin. That is the weirdest but strongest craving ever, at 370 calories a sandwich (and usually when my logging day is almost over). And there are McDonalds' everywhere.
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    I do well until.......I get bored and can't do something physical (due to time of day, or the duties of a single mother, etc).

That could be at any time and if I can't do something physical to get rid of the boredom, then all bets are off. And I'll scrounge around my house (or office) for anything that will sate my boredom usually sugar-filled if I can find it.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I do good until... I am not mentally or physically occupied (aka I am bored).
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The smell of food no longer gets to me unless I haven't had anything for the day yet.
    It used to, but not anymore.

Yes, sometimes I do get hungry just talking about food, but never as badly as it was a couple of years ago.
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I do good until later in the day or when it's free food at work or my kids offer to buy me dinner/lunch. Usually my weakest foods are CHicken, CHeese and CHocolate (the 3 Ch's).
    And when it's later in the day, I usually go to bed feeling yucky. Sometimes up half the night with an upset stomach.
    From my most recent splurge- lasagna and then my daughter bought ice cream from Baskin Robbins. I was up til 3 am and I think I may be a bit sensitive to dairy now.
  • skyfall91
    skyfall91 Posts: 74
    Options
    2 things..
    1.My mother in law giving the kids and my partner a big bag of marshmallow wafers, crisps, sweets and chocolate every week!
    2. Not having snacks. I have to have a snack at around 3-4pm or else I end up over eating at night
  • JuliRamone
    JuliRamone Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    - anyone puts free food on the table and everyone starts eating
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I do good until..my partner pulls out a big bowl of ice cream and eats it in front of me, then I have to go get myself one haha
  • satisfyingmyinnerfatkid
    Options
    I do good until...... I don't get enough protein, then I eat everything and don't feel full. Happened yesterday as a matter of fact.

Ditto. I also do good until...killing myself on the treadmill only results in 1 pound of weight loss (when I know I am capable of losing 2 pounds) And so my sore muscles and miniscule weekly weight loss depress me to the point that I don't exercise for 2 or more days. Wah :-(