Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Will it be really bad if I skip 1 day of exercise?

2»

Replies

• This just left me confused, are you seriously asking this question or trolling, based on other posts?
  • Actually - I am 5'3'' and weigh 126 pounds. Sorry for any confusion. I think I was saying that I heard some girls that are 5'8'' and 110 saying they are fat, which made me feel hmmm am I fat too, haha.

Cordianet - thank You so much for Your kind thoughts.

I will try to switch it up. With that said, I'm doing Insanity now....
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    did you ever find out if there really is a laundry thief in your apartments laundry room?

Yes, how's the laundry thief?? Maybe set up hidden cameras and catch her in the act?? How'd your designer clothes come out anyway???? And yes you'll be fine shipping a day of exercise. (I seriously doubt OP is for real with allthese posts) it's almost ridiculous at this point.
  • glitznglamour15
    glitznglamour15 Posts: 54 Member
    Wow some harsh comments... yikes! Goodness, the poor girl was just asking for some advice! From what your saying, you should NEVER base your appearance on other girls. You are beautiful at your weight 126 and trust me, that is a very very healthy weight for your size. In my opinion, you should be eating more and definitely should take many breaks from working out. And guys.... she isn't trolling. Jeez, I hate that word "trolling" so much! People don't even use it in the right context! But anyways, catfriend25 you should stop obsessing over how much you are working out and instead should be focusing on being healthy and happy.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    I'm consistently inconsistent and I have little trouble losing weight on just a calorie deficit.
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    did you ever find out if there really is a laundry thief in your apartments laundry room?

Yes, inquiring minds....

I'm curious too.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Wow some harsh comments... yikes! Goodness, the poor girl was just asking for some advice! From what your saying, you should NEVER base your appearance on other girls. You are beautiful at your weight 126 and trust me, that is a very very healthy weight for your size. In my opinion, you should be eating more and definitely should take many breaks from working out. And guys.... she isn't trolling. Jeez, I hate that word "trolling" so much! People don't even use it in the right context! But anyways, catfriend25 you should stop obsessing over how much you are working out and instead should be focusing on being healthy and happy.

Oh but she is trolling. So yeah.
  • Thank You Glitz and Glamour <3

And by the way - to the man who regained weight You lost - I'm sorry to hear that! Keep trying to have as healthy lifestyle as possible and be proud of who You are!

Well I've finished Insanity but I won't be able to finish 30 Day Shred before I have to go to work tonight...I'm hoping the boss lets me out early because if not I'll get home at 3:20 am and tomorrow I have to wake up really really early to take the train....
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    One time I skipped a workout and the next day I'd gained 13 pounds.
    I thought I my friend looked at me in a bad way the next day because all 13 pounds had gone directly to my face.

I felt so bad that I bought a Versace handbag AND a Dior lipgloss.

Now I feel worse because the lipgloss only emphasises my huge face, plus my neck is straining from all the excess weight but idk thats probably strength training right? I don't want to be bulky just skinny so I was like twice as scared.

I should have got nail polish instead.

Definitely never skip anything ever unless you want your face to be 13 pounds bigger
  • Well my mum was in the country for the last day today so we had a lunch and then I tried to have a nap after that which is why I didn't finish 30 day shred. Hoping the boss lets me out early.

Freemystery - glad You are into fashion. To work I am wearing: cream-coloured silk blouse from Gucci that has flowers on it <3 Coral short sleeved cardigan since the blouse is backless. Hermes wood lacquered bracelet - white, black, orange, abstract looking. gray and purple eye shadows from YSL midnight 5 colour harmony. Dior frimas on nails. Not sure if I will apply perfume today but I am bringing my perfume bottle with me in my bag just in case.

I'm working at one of those places that sells breakfast foods overnight til the following day so the shift is 7 pm - 3 am.
  • midwestspitfire
    midwestspitfire Posts: 46 Member
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    This sledgehammer appears to be far too subtle for the job at hand here.

I got nothing.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    I usually skip Mondays & Tuesdays unless the weather is nice and I can do something outside. Those are the two days that my gym is packed! :smile:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member

You must be new here.