Our anniversary!

Options

Replies

• RemyRed33
    RemyRed33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You guys such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. And by the way, you look awsome in bikini top :wink:
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!! What a difference in your pictures. Congratulations, to the both of you.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Holy Hot Couple! You two lovebirds look smashing. What a wonderful testimony to true love, determination, and support. Yes, you totally should be wearing that bikini, you're rocking it!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    What do you mean you had no business wearing a bikini?? I left disappointed cause there wasn't a full bikini pic! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

You look fabulous!!! And your DH too! Happy anniversary on both and congratulations on the weight loss!
  • indians1975
    indians1975 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I told her that. I want to thank everyone for saying who feels the way that I do about her bikini pic.:smile:
  • adstott
    adstott Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome!!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT WORK!!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! You are so rock'in the bikini! I LOVE the quote on your last picture~that is the best!
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 15 years and for becoming healthy together!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    What do you mean you had no business wearing a bikini?? I left disappointed cause there wasn't a full bikini pic! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

OH NO! no full bikini shots (I cropped out the ugly bits, lol) and for the record I wore the "mom skirt" with it, lol. These thighs will NEVER see the light of day! LOL

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I felt like a million bucks in my sundresses, but then I put on my fat midwestern too tight jeans (all inclusive, remember??) and came home to rain and cold...

Teresa
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Awwww! I love this! :heart: Congratulations to both of you. :)

My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary on Sunday and i can't wait to wear the new dress I bought for it.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Outstanding success!!!! Congratulations, you so look like two different people. You must be so proud and think of the years you have added to your lives together! Thanks for sharing.....
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary and congratulations to you both!
  • Lissarellashrinking
    Lissarellashrinking Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look so happy, healthy and so much younger!

This is exactly the kind of motivational fitspiration I needed today! Thank you for sharing you should be very very proud of what you have done for yourself and your lovely family.

I want my very own success story on here in 12months!!
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and transformation for the both of you. congrats!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Awwww! I love this! :heart: Congratulations to both of you. :)

My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary on Sunday and i can't wait to wear the new dress I bought for it.

Thanks and Congrats to you too!
  • Sassles
    Sassles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OH MY! Not many people can say they look better today, vs their wedding day. And to think that was 15 years ago.

Congrats!!

Hugs,
    Sassles
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Oh I love your story! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!