What was your worst binge and how did you cope?

I KNOW I posted this before but no one answered and i am freaking out
i feel disgusting and horrible

like all of my work just got flushed down the toilet.... the feeling sucks

This sunday was the start of my third week! I've done pretty great (i think... the scale confuses me a lot) until today....

I've eaten healthy and even gave myself a cheat day every week... thing is, i never did it this bad like today...

The worst part is this stuff was homemade by my mom so i can't track the calories.

First I ate four or five squares of these cookie bread things topped with caramel.
Second, two chocolate popsicles
third, green tea coconut ice cream (sounds healthy but lots of sugar)
then i made airpopped popped corn and drenched it with a flavored oil to make lots of salt stick

what do i do? this is how most of my diets end.... I feel so sad... on top of that yesterday was my 'rest day' and so i haven't exercised since sunday... Should I today.

what should i do?? I'm just a confused 16 year old girl trying to lose weight.

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Your profile says your 23, you say your 16. You should be at sparkteens, MFP is 18+...

Nevertheless, you haven't given your calorie intake so your binge could be related to not eating enough everyday, or more of an emotional issue. I'd suggest, if possible, to talk to someone with experience in dealing with EDs as they will be your best bet at identifying the cause and dealing with it.
  • Well I put I was older cause I feel like people who are older would have more experience and knowledge when it comes to these kind of things
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Well I put I was older cause I feel like people who are older would have more experience and knowledge when it comes to these kind of things

Saying your 23 on a diet forum won't give you knowledge or experience, it just makes you look like you're trying to hide things. I still suggest heading to sparkteens as it's aimed at teenagers and their staff will probably be better equipped to help you.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Well I put I was older cause I feel like people who are older would have more experience and knowledge when it comes to these kind of things

Saying your 23 on a diet forum won't give you knowledge or experience, it just makes you look like you're trying to hide things. I still suggest heading to sparkteens as it's aimed at teenagers and their staff will probably be better equipped to help you.

ANDDD your account will be deleted if you're underage.
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    woah. just calm down and take a deep breath. one day isn't going to undo all of your progress or all the other days where you've stayed on track. ignore the scale for the next few days, drink extra water to flush out all the crap, and get back into your regular routine. you're fine!
  • That's not even close to what I was saying at all.... I was saying that people on here seem to have a lot of knowledge and I wanted some advice.
  • vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Hey this happens to all of us!!! It is hard to have perspective when you are younger, but trust me on this....you are going to have plenty of disappointments, setbacks, etc. in your life. No matter how great things are, how hard you try, how "good" you are - it's gonna happen. I guarantee it!!! What is important is NOT that you did something "wrong" or you "failed" - what is important is how you handle it. Pick yourself up, and go on. NONE OF US IS PERFECT. I can't tell you what will work for you because we are all different, but set yourself to tap into the great source of positive thinking you have and move on. DO NOT keep telling yourself negative stuff about yourself - be POSITIVE and go with it!
  • Wow thanks for the help. truly great advice :yawn:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Hmm..

I did 28 weetbix with 2L of milk in 5mins
    I did the burger to the left in 12mins
    I did 10 maccas snack wraps in 11mins
    I did 900g of banana in 2mins
    I did 1200 cals of pop tarts, pb, fish tacos in 3mins 17
    2012+-+1
    I did a domino's large pizza and 40 squats at 100kg in 6 and a half mins.

I don't know which was the best but each time I was quite proud of myself.

Afterwards, I normally chill out and reflect upon my skills and determine next binge.