How big is your average cucumber?

Options
2»

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Ah, but which is more satisfying - one big cucumber or repeated smaller ones?

Dare I ask if you were peeling the cucumbers or keeping them whole? :bigsmile:

Another thing to consider is how fast you can finish the cucumber. It is most certainly more satisfying to savor the long lasting ones but nothing wrong with finishing one quickly so you can get another.
  • mercurywinks
    mercurywinks Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So i assume you take the whole cucumber in, even the big ones. No point in wasting a good one.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHA! ::sob, hiccup:: ahhhh...I need to climb out of the gutter now.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    They have some whoppers in ALDI

:laugh:
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I was drawn to this thread for some reason :devil:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I was drawn to this thread for some reason :devil:

It was your love for cucumbers and your thirst for knowledge about their size and the effects that it can have on a persons appetite.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    teehee...

to the OP it also depends on what kind of cucumber it is...if it's peeled, if it's not peeled how thick is the peel

If the cucumber comes from my garden it's huge...esp if I plan on using it to make pickles...or smaller if I pick it early for eating

this is why I weigh mine...in the manner in which I plan on eating it...
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    if you ask a man, 8" :wink:
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    From my experience , the average size is around 4-7 inches but people on the internet tend to exaggerate and you will find that most people have cucumbers in excess of 13 inches. :-X

The internet is full of people exaggerating the size of their cucumber. heh.:noway: