where are you seeing your weight loss

Options
roxii1803
roxii1803 Posts: 5 Member
I have started to lose weight but im only seeing it in my stomach area, my theighs and arms are still big and doesnt seem to be going down like my stomach.

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Lucky you, that's where I'm NOT seeing it. My waist is getting smaller, but that's about it right now. My arms and calves are getting way more defined though. My hips are getting smaller, but my thighs are the same.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I have started to lose weight but im only seeing it in my stomach area, my theighs and arms are still big and doesnt seem to be going down like my stomach.

Oh to see the stomach shrink <sigh> Everywhere else, BUT my stomach...it's going down a little but not like everywhere else.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    havent lost any weight yet but losing inches around my arms
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Seems to be a lot in the legs and a little in the stomach.

I feel like my boobs are smaller too =(
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    MIne always starts from the face down...face, arms, waist then hips and thighs the very last!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything, but obviously others do.
    My face looks smaller and my arms and my belly, they say.

I really only recognised today when I was trying on a shirt for work, I didn't wear in over a year as it was far too tight, that now, if fits nicly. (all the other clothes I have are some sort of stretching material)

I see it on the scale and also on the messuring tape that something has changed.

Maybe because I have to lose so much weight, that I have to lose much more than now, to really recognise something with the naked eye.
  • lavendah
    lavendah Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've only lost a little over 5 kilos till now and unfortunately,no such highly noticable change can be seen yet..
    But then,I know my body doesn't change so quickly.Even when I put on a lot of weight,it wasn't that noticable.So I'm being patient - I hope I see some when I'm 5 more kilos down though.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I've lost 53 lbs and throughout most of my weight loss it was face, arms, legs, boobs, then hips. Stomach was my last place. It's funny how genetics work, huh?
  • ashleyinthecold
    ashleyinthecold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh you know... All those places you just love to see it come off first.. elbows, ankles, wrists, neck. Haha. I heard someone (maybe on here?) liken it to draining a pool. You're going to see the bottom of the shallow end before you see the bottom of the deep end. I'm sure that has no scientific merit, but it makes me feel better when I'm marveling at how pointy my elbows have gotten and how my tummy, thighs and arms look the same.
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I heard someone (maybe on here?) liken it to draining a pool. You're going to see the bottom of the shallow end before you see the bottom of the deep end. I'm sure that has no scientific merit, but it makes me feel better when I'm marveling at how pointy my elbows have gotten and how my tummy, thighs and arms look the same.

I love this!
  • hitsnooze
    hitsnooze Posts: 79
    Options
    my back and chest -_- it's quite annoying but also gratifying because my back and stuff are all bony even though i still have a little tummy
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I see it in my face and my stomach, but everything else looks the same. I have noticed some muscles in my thighs are starting to peek through my fat.

I stare at my flabby arms every single day... Come on weight loss! It's enough to make me want to give up, it's those days I go for a run. Sometimes I feel better and sometimes I don't.

What do you all do to push through that?
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Mostly in my back and natural waist area. I am just now starting to see a little bit in "the pooch" and tummy area. I haven't seen much change in arms and thighs (although my arms never really gain much weight but I could definately stand to lose a few inches in my thighs)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I see it in my face and my stomach, but everything else looks the same. I have noticed some muscles in my thighs are starting to peek through my fat.

I stare at my flabby arms every single day... Come on weight loss! It's enough to make me want to give up, it's those days I go for a run. Sometimes I feel better and sometimes I don't.

What do you all do to push through that?

Read success stories here. Seeing people that started out heavier than me and THEY made it.. reminds me I can too.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So far I've only noticed it in my breasts. Sucks.
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I see it most in my butt and thighs
  • blakebailey87
    Options
    My stomach and chest are getting smaller and more lifted-looking, incorporating full-body weight training 4 times a week and 30 min cardio 6 days a week.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Read success stories here. Seeing people that started out heavier than me and THEY made it.. reminds me I can too.
    [/quote]

Thank you. I try to get on here and read through to find what has worked for everyone. Wishing this would go by faster...
  • ChelseaAntoinette
    ChelseaAntoinette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mostly in my back and natural waist area. I am just now starting to see a little bit in "the pooch" and tummy area. I haven't seen much change in arms and thighs (although my arms never really gain much weight but I could definately stand to lose a few inches in my thighs)

I'm seeing it in my back, waist, and boobs. I can't wait to start seeing it in my stomach, arms, and thighs! Hopefully that'll be soon.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I definitely noticed my face slimed down first, then over my whole body!