Newbie!

Options
Looking for and advise motivation or suggestions that I can get! :happy:

Replies

• snailshoe
    Options
    One piece of advice I can give is to be sure to be honest with yourself and track everything you eat.
  • manleyzoo
    manleyzoo Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I agree with snailshoe. Drink lots of water. I loose more when I get my 64 oz in a day. Check in every day to stay motivated. This is a great site and people really do care. We are all in this together!! Friend me if you wish.
  • michyrn
    michyrn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I joined Myfitnesspal 2 years ago and lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks then my mom became very sick and I stopped caring for myself to help care for her. Well, my mom is alive and well today so its time for me to start taking caring of me again!!!! This site worked great for me before and I am very excited to get started again. It really helps to talk to others on the site to keep you motivated. Good Luck!
  • mizzmeow95
    Options
    this is gonna be the year i get thin!
  • chocomarz
    Options
    hey, i registerd last year but i guess taking fitness pal seriously is my new years resolution.Its a great site.still learning how to use it.I have lost 10kgs in the past 2 yrs through googling about health and fitness.but the last 5 kgs still hangover my bulky frame and im guessing with MFP i would be able through last few steps cause seriously i have reached a plateau and its just getting hard.im looking forward to gaining more knowledge from all you guys here...im sure like me everyone here is in for the BATTLE AGAINST FATS!..haha..happy 2011 peeps..lets win it;D
  • Amesontrack
    Options
    I am new to this too but if you want to friend me, please do. I'll do what I can to help you along the way,
    The advice I can give you so far is this: eat only when you are truly hungry, and have a plan so that when you do get hungry there is something healthy around for you to eat.
    That's it for now, and congrats on getting started :)