Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Taco Bell

Replies

• verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Just saw this and thought it would be good to add to this thread.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/25387939/taco-bell-88-beef-12-special-ingredients#ixzz30NsCOSLk

Anything that is handled commercially will have similar ingredients. Don't let Fox scare you off.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Double decker taco, NBG, and fiesta potatoes. If I'm going to do it, I'm going all out.

Now I see a Taco Bell dinner in my future...
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Just saw this and thought it would be good to add to this thread.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/25387939/taco-bell-88-beef-12-special-ingredients#ixzz30NsCOSLk

Anything that is handled commercially will have similar ingredients. Don't let Fox scare you off.

I really don't worry about things like this. Worked in the food industry for too long to. Oh, the things that you see when you work in a restaurant. LOL
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    nacho_bellgrande_pdp.png
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Two Chicken Soft Tacos Fresco style.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    I like to get the fiesta taco bowl w/out the rice.Then I eat the insides and pass the bowl on to the kids.I really haven't found a single item on the menu that doesn't cause me to gain weight though.If it were up to me I wouldn't eat there at all.
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    2 Bean Burritos :)
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    I really enjoy the Chicken Cantina Bowl. I'm bummed hardly anyone has named those. I hope they don't disappear from the menu!

I also love the Caramel Apple Empanadas. Best Fast Food Dessert, imho. OK, maybe Domino's chocolate lava cake is close.

I hardly ever go to Taco Bell anymore, since the kids drink is "fruit punch" a/k/a flavored sugar water, and it's exhausting to clean up 5 year olds after they try to eat tacos. Chicken nuggets and burgers are much neater.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Black Bean Burrito
    Nacho Supreme (no meat/sour cream)
    Veggie Cantina Bowl
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Nacho Doritos loco tacos. YUM!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    That damn dorito supreme. So bad and yet soooooooo good.
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Nothing.
  • path4me
    path4me Posts: 1
    I get a fresco style bean burrito & fresco soft taco :) low cal, filling & only like $2.29! Don't make it a habit, but it's good & cheap on the run :)
  • gclauson
    gclauson Posts: 26 Member
    Mexican pizza or cheesy gordita crunch. So good.

Cheesy Gordita Crunches are the Bomb.
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 141 Member
    Ahhh Taco Bell. Brings me back to the partying days when the cab driver would drive us through TB at 2:30am... :drinker:

But now that I'm older, and a wee bit wiser, I tend to avoid it.

However, on the rare occasion...

Fresco Chicken Soft Taco with a side of Black Beans (not the beans & rice... just the beans).
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 842 Member
    It varies but no matter what I can't leave there without one or two chili cheese burrittos I once ate 20 of those in one setting.
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 141 Member
    It varies but no matter what I can't leave there without one or two chili cheese burrittos I once ate 20 of those in one setting.

Psssst. Add some sour cream onto that chili cheese burrito. OMG! LOL! :happy:
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    I'd usually start with a couple of crunchy tacos as an appetizer, then move on to either a 7 layer burrito, bean burrito, burrito supreme, Mexican pizza, nachos bell grande,or taco salad. I loved Taco Bell even when I hadn't been drinking,but haven't been in several years. I think it's time to go again.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    I used to love the bean burritos followed up by a serving of the cinnamon swirls or a caramel apple empanada. I had a couple of soft tacos the other day and didn't find them all that bad, although I thought they were a little small to be very satisfying. I wouldn't mind bringing a couple home every so often to have with a salad, though, on days I didn't feel like cooking anything--150 calories each isn't bad, although 500 mg sodium each is a bit high.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    I prefer other spots to Taco Bell but I did find the Cantina Bowls to be pretty decent for what they are.