Walden Farms peanut butter

Options
Anyone try this stuff? Zero calorie, sugar, fat... seems to good to be true, so I didn't buy it until I had some opinions! Thanks, guys!

Replies

• rgalloway49
    rgalloway49 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The thing about peanut butter that is good for you is the fat, it's the good kind...any without calories, fat or sugar is going to contain things that aren't good for you.

Try Jif natural peanut butter.
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    AWFUL! I bought a jar of the stuff thinking it was going to be awesome, but OH NO! It smelled like rotten eggs and had the consistency of warm jello. Just plain gross and NOTHING like peanut butter.
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I would recommend the Smucker's natural peanut butter....It's made with peanuts and salt. No added oils or flavors.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    IMO it's disgusting! :embarassed:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I found a store brand organic peanut butter that is awesome.
    The only ingredient in it is peanuts.
    Healthy fat and calories.
    I personally try to find foods that have the fewest ingredients in them.
    After all, you are what you eat...
  • blondie1238
    Options
    I normally eat Simply Jiff or Nash Brothers Organic PB... I was just in awe when I saw this stuff... and had to get some opinions! It's going to be interesting if we find someone who actually LIKES this stuff :tongue:
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I would recommend the Smucker's natural peanut butter....It's made with peanuts and salt. No added oils or flavors.

Ditto! I tried fake pb and was very disappointed. I couldn't stomach it, it didn't even taste like anything resembling pb!

To avoid negative effects from eating the amount of pb I do (extra weight gain lol), I make meal adjustments throughout the day to accomodate my love of the stuff :)
  • blondie1238
    Options
    Bellinachuchina... perhaps I've met someone who loves PB as much as I do! This is why I was so curious about the zero calorie stuff... because I could literally eat PB with every meal :happy:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I found it pretty disgusting. I'd offer you a jar that was just missing a teaspoon, but I threw it away too fast.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Bellinachuchina... perhaps I've met someone who loves PB as much as I do! This is why I was so curious about the zero calorie stuff... because I could literally eat PB with every meal :happy:

You have! I go through the large jar of Smucker's Natural Creamy in, at most, 1 week. Yeah, it's seriousss!!!
  • blondie1238
    Options
    Lovely! I'm the same way :)