Need Advice for Rapid Butt Growth

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
I need a healthy (but fast, super fast) way to add an inch or two to my donk before May 13th. It's super important. Not quite life or death, but damn close. Thank you in advance.

Note: If you have some not so healthy suggestions I'll take those too, I'm actually not that picky.

Replies

• Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I need a healthy (but fast, super fast) way to add an inch or two to my donk before May 13th. It's super important. Not quite life or death, but damn close. Thank you in advance.

Note: If you have some not so healthy suggestions I'll take those too, I'm actually not that picky.

Well I have read complaints on here from people who swear squats make their pants too tight. Maybe pack some muscle on? But if I wanted to add inches to my butt I'd go for the Ben and Jerry's body reshaping protocol. :laugh:
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    What's going on May 13th that requires rapid butt growth?
  • Williamy09
    Options
    haha! I just came here to see if you got any answers! I think squats are he way to go, but I have a bad knee, so it's hard to do a lot of those for me.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Ummm...seriously.

I know a young lady that asked the same question when I was at work. She ended up buying padded undies...problem was solved.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell and Hip Thrusts worked for me. Eat, Ba-Bam!, repeat.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    buy one of these...

il_340x270.541564788_b04v.jpg
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Always-Best-Buy-Booty-Enhancer-Works-Wonder-2-Pieces-of-Booty-Enhancers-deals-navigator-malaysia-deal-bulk-purchase-like-groupon-malaysia.jpg
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Watch Beauty Shop. Andie McDowell got a badonkadonk real fast it seems from eating certain foods.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    There's donkey vs stallion, and I'd say a KFC Double Down (or two)

RHW-ATL-Workout-DVD_510x380.jpg
  • Achrya
    Options

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

I'm sure you can understand the dire nature of my question now.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Crack gap and now rapid butt growth....

Anyone else experiencing forum whiplash today?
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Starvation mode!
  • Achrya
    Options
    buy one of these...

il_340x270.541564788_b04v.jpg

No, I need the butt to retain it's size even when not wearing clothing.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    <searches Google Images for "more cushion for the pushin'" on work PC>
    :noway:
    <immediately closes browser and whistles non-conspicuously like nothing happened...>
  • Achrya
    Options
    Taco Bell and Hip Thrusts worked for me. Eat, Ba-Bam!, repeat.

About how long did that take, exactly?

There's donkey vs stallion, and I'd say a KFC Double Down (or two)

RHW-ATL-Workout-DVD_510x380.jpg

Do these make butt bigger, or do they just tone and tighten? I specifically need size.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    SQUATS GIRL!!! i'm not even kidding..my butt was CARDBOARD 2 weeks ago! 2 weeks ago!!!!! i started squatting EVERY OTHER DAY and i gotta DONK. i gotta DONK!!

squat low and add like 50 pounds on the bar. ..or whatever you can lift that's relatively challenging.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

Awww you look great, and he's just going to be happy to see you. If he complains, kick HIS butt.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Injections?

Just do them quickly in order to get any resulting soreness over before the important day.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

PM, I work in a plastic surgeons office in your area.

He's not certified to do buttock injections but will do them. You do have to lay flat for 7 days, so please don't delay.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    MTB-Bicycle-Pump.jpg

Just be careful. I had to return my last three girlfriends to the manufacturer. Warranties are always a good idea, people!