Need Advice for Rapid Butt Growth

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    are you kidding? A whole 2 inches? I have to ask a personal question:

Why are sisters so consumed on how big their a** gets? I just don't get it

Because my white husband likes women with big butts. Any further questions this 'sister' can answer for you?
  • Achrya
    Options
    Well. It seems clear that the only options are to get butt injections or to put weight back on until my butt is back where I like it. I really don't have the time (or a low enough body fat at this stage, I' only around 25-24%) to do a bulk so that's not really an option.

Oh well. That's just how things work out sometimes I guess.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

I want my *kitten* to grow more than 2 inches. Can I be a "sister"? :noway:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell and Hip Thrusts worked for me. Eat, Ba-Bam!, repeat.

About how long did that take, exactly?

There's donkey vs stallion, and I'd say a KFC Double Down (or two)

RHW-ATL-Workout-DVD_510x380.jpg

Do these make butt bigger, or do they just tone and tighten? I specifically need size.

I'd go with donkey booty then, or as they say on the show "dunkey"
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Well. It seems clear that the only options are to get butt injections or to put weight back on until my butt is back where I like it. I really don't have the time (or a low enough body fat at this stage, I' only around 25-24%) to do a bulk so that's not really an option.

Don't equate "putting weight back on" with "putting fat back on". Yes, there will inevitably be some fat, but if you're working heavy on the glutes, you WILL build muscle there. Might as well start now. Looking at your photo, you look great and you really want that butt, so go for it. Just work in only about 200 cal surplus and work heavy on glutes and see where it gets you.

eta: obv 2wks is too short, but start now and also there will be some swelling in the process as the muscle holds water to repair---givesthe desired effect, right?! ;-)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

excuse you?
  • Hammybone
    Hammybone Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Just break up.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

:huh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Really?
  • sammama5
    sammama5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Crack gap and now rapid butt growth....

Anyone else experiencing forum whiplash today?

^^^this^^^
    I almost understand this one, though...LOL
  • Hammybone
    Options

Actually, I don't think you had to.
  • Achrya
    Options

Don't equate "putting weight back on" with "putting fat back on". Yes, there will inevitably be some fat, but if you're working heavy on the glutes, you WILL build muscle there. Might as well start now. Looking at your photo, you look great and you really want that butt, so go for it. Just work in only about 200 cal surplus and work heavy on glutes and see where it gets you.

eta: obv 2wks is too short, but start now and also there will be some swelling in the process as the muscle holds water to repair---givesthe desired effect, right?! ;-)

Thank you very much for you advice, it is very much appreciated. I think, at this stage, I might be past the point of any serious swelling when I lift (I don't really retain water after lift days anymore) but I'll just have to make it work.

But hey, more food is always nice.
  • Achrya
    Options

Just break up.

With...my butt?

Oh, and someone asked for pics but, alas, I think pictures focusing on ones assets get your mod slapped around here.
  • amejia79
    amejia79 Posts: 8
    Options
    Deadlifts (romanian & regular), squats, and lunges with A LOT of weight
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Just break up.

With...my butt?

Oh, and someone asked for pics but, alas, I think pictures focusing on ones assets get your mod slapped around here.

You might even say that the mods would spank you . . .
  • 8lackie
    8lackie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If I'd been deployed and made it back alive and my gorgeous wife had a 2" deficit there, I doubt that would cripple my joy.
  • Eleana14
    Eleana14 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm sure starvation mode is NOT the way to go. I have been Reading the forum. Don't do it. And eat your EAT. I read that somewhere, too.
  • Achrya
    Options

Just break up.

With...my butt?

Indeed.

I suppose there's always my blog. Are those moderated?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Just break up.

With...my butt?

Indeed.

I suppose there's always my blog. Are those moderated?

Yup the CG are site wide.
  • Hammybone
    Options

Just break up.

With...my butt?

Yeah. Seems reasonable.