Hello Im New

Options
:blushing: Hello

I came across this site and i am very excited !!! Its a new year and hopefully a new me. Looks like this site is a great tool to tracking my sucess. I am looking for friends that i can encourage as well as get support from. Happy New Year everyone and Good Luck We can do it!!!

Replies

• PhilBlock
    PhilBlock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I'm new here too, about a week. was using another site before, but like this one better! If you need any help let me know! I lost almost 40 lbs last year and kept it off with proper nutrition and exercise. looking forward to getting my 6 pack this year :-)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too - just started yesterday! Friend me if you wanna - I could use some newbie friends!!
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a few days too! Feel free to send me friend requests!! The more friends we have the more motivated and accountable we'll all be! :happy:
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome. feel free to friend me if you would like
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    HELLO AND WELCOME:smile:
  • lavallee
    Options
    Wow, the acceptance here is wonderful! I am new too. Please friend me if you want support or want to give it:)
  • attack11
    Options
    HI, I'm new too. I discovered this site when I was searching for a good calorie chart. I have found already that keeping track of my food is making me more aware of what I eat. Welcome.
  • laschlueter
    laschlueter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here too. Good luck to us newbies... we can do it!! :)
  • Cherrise1969
    Options
    Hello! im new