what kind of nerd are you?

Options

Replies

• scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Video games, math, anime, sci-fi. lol Not necessarily in that order.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    WoW - 5 level 90s lol. Sci Fi books, movies. Love mystery novels.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I may come off a bit like a teeny cliché but I like the vampire and werewolves shows, I like any Marvel movie and I love school, love learning and love reading.
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love learning.. about anything, really. I do research on random topics.
    I enjoy reading fantasy novels. (Currently on Book 4 of the Wheel of Time series..)
    I'm a big fan of movies that have anything to do with Marvel Comics, especially X-Men.
    A friend tried to teach me Magic (the card game) in 30 minutes, and after that time, I was hooked. If given a chance, I'd play again.
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Biology/science, dinosaurs, robots, Harry Potter.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Computers/Sci-Fi/Video Games/Trivia/Art/Design

A well rounded creative nerd =)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My main passions are the vidja games, anime, Marvel/DC and books :smokin:

ETA: cartoons in general :>
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    oh and e by t he way I love Skyrim. Can't wait for ESO to come to consoles
  • WendyZ82
    WendyZ82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Books/Sci-Fi/Video Games and I love Doctor Who!
  • Onederchic
    Onederchic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Reading, sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, some gaming (though admittedly I am more of a casual gamer), Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Harry Dresden, Star Trek and well, the list goes on and on :)
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term 'intellectual'; For I am a scholar and connoisseur of various aged and noble crafts. My mind is a soaring raven of wit, far elevated above the writhing philistine-dom of the masses, of the childish pleasures of the serfdom. I am an ascetic and a savant of academia. Do not even try to comprehend. You are but a midge upon the citadel of my being. Revere me, for I am your cerebral master.

(I'm only jesting)
    :wink:
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    The kind who can fix your computer remotely and who doesn't charge for it.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term 'intellectual'; For I am a scholar and connoisseur of various aged and noble crafts. My mind is a soaring raven of wit, far elevated above the writhing philistine-dom of the masses, of the childish pleasures of the serfdom. I am an ascetic and a savant of academia. Do not even try to comprehend. You are but a midge upon the citadel of my being. Revere me, for I am your cerebral master.

(I'm only jesting)

358.gif
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Harry Potter!!
    Reading in general
    Knitting and crocheting
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    MOU8WSP.gif

.........Just kidding! XD I'm a Who nerd. And a Star Wars geek. And an MMO gamer. And an Ender's Game fanatic. (But not the movie. Dear lord, did they mess up the movie!!)
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    physics (astrophysics, quantum mechanics, law of attraction). star trek. math. chemistry. reading scientific articles/magazines. wow. minecraft. magic the gathering. guitar. piano. poetry. astronomy. nasa. chess. reading. computer science and technology. psychology. sitting on my roof top with my telescope for hours <3<3<3
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a science nerd.

I am a graduate student in the genetics department and I work on a protein complex called NuRD. I had to edit my above statement because I wrote that I was a science NuRD. :p

I love all aspects of science.
    I also play (sometimes) cello, I'm also an orchestra nerd (I had to do it again).
    Between my husband and I we have at least three copies of each HP and GoT book.
    And Sherlock is my favorite show ever ever ever even if it's not always correct sometimes
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm a fandom nerd!

Like Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer lol
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

(I'm only jesting)

358.gif

hahahaha well played
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Computers, scifi, science, history, nerdy women.