Need Advice for Rapid Butt Growth

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Well. It seems clear that the only options are to get butt injections or to put weight back on until my butt is back where I like it. I really don't have the time (or a low enough body fat at this stage, I' only around 25-24%) to do a bulk so that's not really an option.

Oh well. That's just how things work out sometimes I guess.

Just break up.

With...my butt?

Oh, and someone asked for pics but, alas, I think pictures focusing on ones assets get your mod slapped around here.

You might even say that the mods would spank you . . .

Indeed.

I suppose there's always my blog. Are those moderated?

Yup the CG are site wide.

Oh well.

You all will have to trust me when I say that my butt measuring 38 inches around is just not big enough for me.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Every answer I came up with was kinda racist...I need to do some self reflection.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Every answer I came up with was kinda racist...I need to do some self reflection.

Tsk tsk
  • wheird
    Options

Tsk tsk

I'm going to need you to put on glasses and grab a ruler before you do that.
  • Achrya
    Options

Tsk tsk

I looked around and, oddly enough, could not find a picture of myself like that.

I know, I was shocked too. Considering my love of librarian glasses you'd think I would have tried that out by now.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Crack gap and now rapid butt growth....

Anyone else experiencing forum whiplash today?

I've heard more about butts in one day than I'd heard all month. All we need now is a post about poop and we'll have covered the all the butt bases.
  • wheird
    Options

Tsk tsk

I looked around and, oddly enough, could not find a picture of myself like that.

I know, I was shocked too. Considering my love of librarian glasses you'd think I would have tried that out by now.

Next holiday present for teh hubs?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

I've heard more about butts in one day than I'd heard all month. All we need now is a post about poop and we'll have covered the all the butt bases.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1272026-constipation?hl=constipation&page=2#posts-19786724

You're welcome
  • hermann341
    hermann341 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    So what you're saying is you want the answer to the question "Does this make my butt look bigger?" to be "Yes."

This has to be a first for me.
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Bacon & sour cream Ruffles.
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1272026-constipation?hl=constipation&page=2#posts-19786724

You're welcome

Oh, thanks!

ENTERTAINMENT-scrubs-quote-everything-comes-down-to-poo.gif
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    A steady diet of pizza, Snickers bars, Ben & Jerry's Heath bar crunch and cheese and cracker Combos worked really well for me while I was pregnant.

Good luck, OP. :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Options
    A steady diet of pizza, Snickers bars, Ben & Jerry's Heath bar crunch and cheese and cracker Combos worked really well for me while I was pregnant.

Good luck, OP. :flowerforyou:

I feel like I already have a diet that's pretty similar to that.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    What's going on May 13th that requires rapid butt growth?

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

I'm sure you can understand the dire nature of my question now.

....is this a joke?
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure your husband won't mind, if he even notices. A couple inches' difference shouldn't make him want you or love you any less. You're probably getting laid after his return regardless of how big your booty is.
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    chocolate binge! mini snickers, peanut butter m&ms and reeses cups worked for me in about 5 days!
  • Achrya
    Options

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

....is this a joke?

Did some part of it strike you as humorous?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OP congratulations on losing 2 inches on your waist and 2 inches on your rear.

while keeping your bust measurement.

you have apparently somehow seemed to do the impossible.

haterz (and their sisters) should be lining up to see how you did it.

especially pear shaped haterz.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

....is this a joke?

Did some part of it strike you as humorous?

I saw it as asinine, not humorous. Then again, I only have four years of my life deployed to the Middle East so what the hell would I know.